Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Yeah, well...i'm a die hard Cleveland fan. I was just wondering what NFL franchises are the most embarrassing and pathetic to you. To you, is Cleveland really that pathetic?!

I think the Cardinals are pretty pathetic. Hopefully they can get over that hump.
    "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
    4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

I think the Detroit Lions are the most embarrassing franchise, but if you want to look at weapons a team possesses and are constant underachievers then look no further than the Arizona Cardinals.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
          Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.

You're wrong, Millen's done plenty to set this franchise back several decades.

Comment

On the field it's the Arizona Cardinals and it's not that close. At least Cleveland has made a few title games over their franchise's history.

2nd would be Detroit and then ...for the Bronze would be the Cleveland Browns.

Off the field it's the Dallas Cowboys in a landslide that would wipe out 1/2 of this country.

Comment

Detroit.. No qeustion about it.. Thank Millen for that

Comment

well normally i would say arizona but they are looking good. but they allways look like they are gonna be good

then you have the browns who are bad, but they have been in the playoffs. sadly they were the ones getting ran over on The Drive.

The lions. well millen has really had that team not doing much. i dont know about their past so i dont know.

ill go with cleaveland because im a ravens fan and i like beating them.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

in order:

Lions
                  Cleveland
                  Oakland
                  Arizona

Comment

The past 4 years yeah Raiders has been sad but all time would go to the Cards or the Lions
                    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

all these teams have had a major NFL bust in the last 4 or 5 years. but all time would be the saints.

Comment

Lions, Raidahs, Cardinals, Browns

Comment

I have a hard time even enjoying the Lions suckage anymore. They are beyond terrible.

I don't see Cleveland as that bad. Sure they've never won a Superbowl, but historically they are still a much better franchise than say, the Saints or even the Falcons.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

not cleveland. those were some great teams in the 90's that nearly went to a super bowl. the lions have, essentially, never so much as sniffed a super bowl. the saints hadn't ever even won a playoff game until recently.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9 View Post
                              not cleveland. those were some great teams in the 90's that nearly went to a super bowl. the lions have, essentially, never so much as sniffed a super bowl. the saints hadn't ever even won a playoff game until recently.
                              Oh great football guru, could you provide some examples of the great Cleveland teams in the 90's. I'm waiting.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information