No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if you're fans sport paper bags over their heads, I think "embarrassing" might be a word you'd use.

Comment

The biggest embarassement? Without a doubt Detroit Lions, second inline is the Cardinals (They atleast have weapons in place to be dominate).
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

yea i think that takes the cake. bags over your head at a game. didnt the saints also used to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Oh great football guru, could you provide some examples of the great Cleveland teams in the 90's. I'm waiting.
          wow, i accidentally typed 90 instead of 80. boy, great gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
            yea i think that takes the cake. bags over your head at a game. didnt the saints also used to do that?
            Yeah that's who I was talking about.

Comment

so does the lions now. so i guess they are in the same boat.

Comment

I think it has to be the Lions for sure over the last 5 years.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  I have a hard time even enjoying the Lions suckage anymore. They are beyond terrible.

I don't see Cleveland as that bad. Sure they've never won a Superbowl, but historically they are still a much better franchise than say, the Saints or even the Falcons.
                  Anyone who kills the Browns doesn't understand the deep history of that team, and the success it had. Paul Brown had immense success with them, they produced HOF talent, Schottenheimer brought them to respectability in the 80s, they are a decent team. I can name a decent amount of franchises out there that historically haven't had the success the Browns had.

Its a shame that a lot of the younger Browns fans don't have an appreciation for the history of their team. This is a storied franchise we're talking about.

Comment

Detroit Lions

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Lions and Cards.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I feel bad for the Lions even thought they are in the same division as the Packers. I would actually like to see them do well for a change.

Cards have been a joke ever since i can remember too.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                          Oh great football guru, could you provide some examples of the great Cleveland teams in the 90's. I'm waiting.

I think he meant the 80s. Lead by one Martin Schottenheimer, with Bernie Kosar running the offense. These things run in cycles, Tampa Bay was once the joke of the league, along with Cinn., now TB has a Superbowl win, but is falling back again. Cinn seems to be making progress after 12 bad years. SD, AZ, even the Jets and Pats were once total jokes. The older proud Bear's fans properly remember the Abe Gidron, Bobby Douglas days too. The Lions might finally get something done once Millen is canned. To me it all goes back to the owner, if he sucks then the team will too.
                          Last edited by DonWoods33; 02-28-2007, 10:09 AM.

Comment

The Lions are bad NOW, but the all time winner is the Saints I do believe. Didn't they just win their first playoff game? Honestly I think Oakland is more embarrassing than the Lions, because they can't even find coaches. Do you know how many people have straight up declined to even interview for the job? On top of that a college Quarterbacks Coach with no head coaching experience declined the job. Add to that Aaron Brooks, Robert Gallery, Randy Moss, and Art Shell and you have the most embarrassing franchise of right now.

Comment

What coaches have the Lions found?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                What coaches have the Lions found?
                                But no one declines the offer, they simply choose poorly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information