Houston .300 since 2002 season

Highest Win pct (Reg Season)
      1) Miami .593 AFL-NFL Combined Post Merger (since 1970).623
      2) Chicago .579
      3) Dallas .572
      4) Oakland .567 AFL-NFL Combined Post Merger (since 1970).567
      5) Cleve. .563
      6) GB .553

Of note the Pittsburgh Steelers have only a .505 winning pct., despite a high level of play for the last 35 years (ie very few losing seasons). Prior to that they were long considered the worst team in the sport for decades.

Ahh, I missed Tampa.
      The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Oakland and Detroit

Comment

Lions
          Cardinals
          Saints
          Bengals

All have been consistently bad for a number of years. I would even say the Chargers could be up there.

Comment

The Lions are pretty embarrassing. Drafting 3 WRs in the top 10 3 consecutive years is beyond stupid. Also, the fact they they are keeping Millen is a complete joke. Where does the owner think he will go with Millen? It's just pathetic.

Comment

falcons ... its not even a debate

Comment

Detroit Lions. Charles Rogers. Mike Williams. Joey Harrington. And if there was a time to pick a WR it wouldve been 1998 where they chose Terry Fair over Randy Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  Detroit Lions. Charles Rogers. Mike Williams. Joey Harrington. And if there was a time to pick a WR it wouldve been 1998 where they chose Terry Fair over Randy Moss.
                  that kind of tells you something about the franchise and not the players. At least they're playing in the nfc north.

p.s. can you change your sig so it doesnt say "Mershawn lynch"? Unless it was some nickname you created...

Comment

The Arizona Cardinals, nothing to be proud of in their past

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

gotta be the cards have they ever even been to the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by njx9 View Post
                        not cleveland. those were some great teams in the 90's that nearly went to a super bowl. the lions have, essentially, never so much as sniffed a super bowl. the saints hadn't ever even won a playoff game until recently.
                        The lions were in the 91 NFC championship game. I'd say that qualifies them as sniffing a superbowl. Other than that they are by far the most pathetic franchise in the superbowl era. Cleveland is right behind them along with the cardinals. Of course the Saints have to be in there also.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                          gotta be the cards have they ever even been to the playoffs?
                          Been there a couple of times and have won only 1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by ds8582 View Post
                            Lions
                            Cardinals
                            Saints
                            Bengals

All have been consistently bad for a number of years. I would even say the Chargers could be up there.
                            Yep, been a Charger fan since 1971, or so. They have had two owners in that time Gene Klein and the Spanos'. When they have been terrible enough they hired decent GMs, and the teams have been competitive. They are in an up cycle now. But of course recent events, shows that ownership is still an issue. The Bengals were not that bad way back in the Paul Brown days of the early 1970s, infact as an expansion team they made the playoffs in their second or third year of existance, after the old man left, and the kids took over they have been pretty much in disarray. Kind of shows you just how good Marvin Lewis really is.

Comment

I remember how bad Tamp Bay was at one point. Not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                                I remember how bad Tamp Bay was at one point. Not anymore.
                                I dont know, 3-13 and the cupboard is looking bare. Grudog canned the old GM and brought in Allen who has not distingushed himself very well over the last few years. So they could fall back into mediocrity fairly easy, they are at a crossroads.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information