No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengals have at least been to 2 SB's haha.

Freakin' Joe Montana... (Granted I was 3 the last time we made the SB).

Comment

The Cardinals by far, second oldest team in football history (Chicago Cardinals) and have had more cities called home to the team than playoff victories.

Comment

The Lions. When the best quarterback you've had over the last 10-15 years is Scott Mitchell, you know you're bad.

Comment

Anyone who says Oakland is the most embarassing has a short memory. Of course I'm extremely biased. :)

The Cardinals have to be the worst team in the league's history, and I think Tampa Bay might be in trouble in the next few years with the amount of turnover they will be having in the next 3-4 years on defense [Brooks, Barber, Rice, Quarles, Kelly. Sort of similar Oakland is going through right now on offense. No consistency = baaaad football.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            The Lions. When the best quarterback you've had over the last 10-15 years is Scott Mitchell, you know you're bad.
            And what you're content with a QB that has led teams to 2 and 3 win seasons (Jon Kitna).

Comment

I would say that the current Redskins ownership's abuse of its fan base in the form of high-priced season tickets, an overabundance of merchandise, and a mostly overwhelming lack of success on the field is very embarrassing. And btw, after another losing season and for a team that will pick #6 overall, the team raised season ticket prices another 7%...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

what about Eric Kramer.... he was... oh wait never mind

Comment

Hahaha. Yeah. The only reason Scott Mitchell was any good too was because he had Herman Moore, Morton, a great running game, Lomas Brown and Tom Moore as the O-Coordinator some of his time in Detroit.

Comment

I just thought I'd post this...

Comment

Raiders then Lions

Comment

Maybe, but using the same arguement for the Bears, wouldn't they have to be on the list as well? A strong case could be made that Erik Kramer was the one of the, if not the best Bears QB (at the very least single season stats wise) in the same time frame, heck you could make it the last 30 years, and he was an ex Lions QB.

Comment

It's definetely not Cleveland. You can't just look at the last 8 years, especially being rushed back into the league like they were. They were dominant at times, with numerous NFL championships, and some damn good teams during the 80's.

My money, if you go historically, goes to the Bengals and the Cardinals, hands down.

Comment

Why do people make these ridiculous threads. These forums are for fun, not bashing other teams.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Why do people make these ridiculous threads. These forums are for fun, not bashing other teams.
                              But bashing other teams IS fun. And I have got to say the '85 Bears are the most embarrassing team ever. The Super Bowl Shuffle was a travesty. Even Bear fan's can't disagree with that.

Most embarrassing team right now? Raiders. Most embarrassing for a 40 year history of their franchise? Lions. Most embarrassing of all time? Cardinals.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The Cardinals, hands down. Cursed by the guidance of the Bidwell clan, they've forged a remarkable tradition of failure. Look no further than the Monday Night game against Chicago to see the supernatural forces that are hard at work ensuring this team never tastes true success... ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information