Most embarrassing franchise?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
    The Cardinals, hands down. Cursed by the guidance of the Bidwell clan, they've forged a remarkable tradition of failure. Look no further than the Monday Night game against Chicago to see the supernatural forces that are hard at work ensuring this team never tastes true success... ;)
    you have to give the cardnals a break on that game. the bears were who they though they were. and the cardnals just let them off the hook. so just crown their ass

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
      falcons ... its not even a debate
      Did a Saints fan say something??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Id have to say the Cards.Last time they were in the playoffs 98 before that 82.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I'd have to say Browns...

Instead of clinging on wins, they cling on good plays.

"Well this one time Winslow threw Porter"... Failing to mention 2 plays later, Anthony Smith, Rookie Free Safety knocked Winslow into next season.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm not sure how many people on this site are old enough to remember the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the pre-Dungy era. From their beginning all the way up to Tony the Bucs were far and away the most embarrasing team in the league. Not only because they were the most deprived of talent, or gave us some of the most embarrasing plays in league history, but also because up untill the mid 90's they were the proud owners of THE UGLIEST uniforms EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by CDub View Post
              I'm not sure how many people on this site are old enough to remember the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from the pre-Dungy era. From their beginning all the way up to Tony the Bucs were far and away the most embarrasing team in the league. Not only because they were the most deprived of talent, or gave us some of the most embarrasing plays in league history, but also because up untill the mid 90's they were the proud owners of THE UGLIEST uniforms EVER.
              I felt so bad for Hardy Nickerson... those Orange Jerseys with the Pirate....

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Oakland Raiders right now ever Caridnals, Texans (still young), and Lions

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                  I felt so bad for Hardy Nickerson... those Orange Jerseys with the Pirate....

Ah yes. The bucaneers traded steve young after only 2 years. They gave him up for vinny testaverde.

Walsh looked like he got beat in that trade. Can you imagine giving a 2nd and a 4th for a QB that goes 3-16 in his first 2 seasons and is widely thought as a bust? If that happened today the GM would be widely ridiculed. That QB just ended up being one of the best of all time.

Comment

the same could be said of wolf who took Farve for a 1st rounder. for a QB who was a partyboy, and did little to nothing in his time in ATL

Comment

I say the Browns or Cards

Comment

"Well this one time Winslow threw Porter"... Failing to mention 2 plays later, Anthony Smith, Rookie Free Safety knocked Winslow into next season.
                        Yinz should let it go already.

Comment

Man, still holding a grudge how mature.

Honestly with our teams in the 80's and early 90's, we completely dont even qualify for this contest. Especialyl if you want to go back to the old days when we won 10 championships with Otto Graham.

Your looking at recent history since we got our team taken away from us and had to start all over. In which case the Steelers werent exactly golden those first few years.

All I have to say is Otto Graham and Jim Brown and were allready a better franchise than the Cardinals.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information