Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearsfan_51
    replied
    I have a hard time even enjoying the Lions suckage anymore. They are beyond terrible.

I don't see Cleveland as that bad. Sure they've never won a Superbowl, but historically they are still a much better franchise than say, the Saints or even the Falcons.

Leave a comment:

• eacantdraft
    replied
    Lions, Raidahs, Cardinals, Browns

Leave a comment:

• roidrunner
    replied
    all these teams have had a major NFL bust in the last 4 or 5 years. but all time would be the saints.

Leave a comment:

• NIN1984
    replied
    The past 4 years yeah Raiders has been sad but all time would go to the Cards or the Lions

Leave a comment:

• roidrunner
    replied
    in order:

Lions
    Cleveland
    Oakland
    Arizona

Leave a comment:

• niel89
    replied
    well normally i would say arizona but they are looking good. but they allways look like they are gonna be good

then you have the browns who are bad, but they have been in the playoffs. sadly they were the ones getting ran over on The Drive.

The lions. well millen has really had that team not doing much. i dont know about their past so i dont know.

ill go with cleaveland because im a ravens fan and i like beating them.

Leave a comment:

• Caddy
    replied
    Detroit.. No qeustion about it.. Thank Millen for that

Leave a comment:

• Severe Punishment
    replied
    On the field it's the Arizona Cardinals and it's not that close. At least Cleveland has made a few title games over their franchise's history.

2nd would be Detroit and then ...for the Bronze would be the Cleveland Browns.

Off the field it's the Dallas Cowboys in a landslide that would wipe out 1/2 of this country.

Leave a comment:

• locseti
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
    Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.

You're wrong, Millen's done plenty to set this franchise back several decades.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan_87
    replied
    Lions. Without a doubt. Why did they keep millen? Why? He hasnt done anything.

I think another surprising but not really viable candidate would be the chargers. They have the best player in the NFL currently,and had the leagues best record. They dont have a playoff win to show for it and their entire coaching staff is gone, that too a week or two before the combine. Who did they hire? Norv Turner.

Just a bizarre turn of events and its embarassing in my opinion. But not the most.

Leave a comment:

• diabsoule
    replied
    I think the Detroit Lions are the most embarrassing franchise, but if you want to look at weapons a team possesses and are constant underachievers then look no further than the Arizona Cardinals.

Leave a comment:

• swagger
    replied
    I think the Cardinals are pretty pathetic. Hopefully they can get over that hump.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information