Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salary cap update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    If there Bears have $30 million why don't they keep Briggs or Berrian or both?
    you obviously don't know the Angelo family or the bears organization

    Comment


    • #17
      The Browns don't really have #32 million, but the 20 some million is an awful lot. After the Jamal Lewis deal it probably went down a little too. Hopefully we can grab a big name or two next month, maybe Berrian, C.Pace, T.Kelly, etc.

      Comment


      • #18
        Well the Falcons are between 17.5 and 29.9 Million in cap room...so that's good...haha

        Comment


        • #19
          Where are all the people that said we would be in cap hell......We havent even cut anyone yet
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 21ST View Post
            Where are all the people that said we would be in cap hell......We havent even cut anyone yet
            You still aren't in good shape compared to the rest of the league. Because of all the cap room most teams have (Giants have 20 million, and aren't even in top 10 for example), contracts are going to continue to be huge. The Redskins will probably still be priced out of the big name guys unless they make some serious cuts.

            Comment


            • #21
              Fitz to Philly here we go!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                The Browns don't really have #32 million, but the 20 some million is an awful lot. After the Jamal Lewis deal it probably went down a little too. Hopefully we can grab a big name or two next month, maybe Berrian, C.Pace, T.Kelly, etc.
                I hope not.... :(

                Oldie but a goodie.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                  Where are all the people that said we would be in cap hell......We havent even cut anyone yet
                  You're still over the cap and $44.1 million away from the team with the most. I think "cap hell" is an appropriate phrase to describe that.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Just got some inside information from the Cardinals organization it self, even with Dansby franchised(8 mil) and Fitz currently making 14.6 mil, we are still 14+ mil under the cap, but we only have 34 players under contract, so we still aren't in a good situation

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      You still aren't in good shape compared to the rest of the league. Because of all the cap room most teams have (Giants have 20 million, and aren't even in top 10 for example), contracts are going to continue to be huge. The Redskins will probably still be priced out of the big name guys unless they make some serious cuts.
                      Actually by march first we are going to be about 17-18 million under so we should be just fine
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        Just got some inside information from the Cardinals organization it self, even with Dansby franchised(8 mil) and Fitz currently making 14.6 mil, we are still 14+ mil under the cap, but we only have 34 players under contract, so we still aren't in a good situation
                        That's pretty damn bad and not in a good way.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          That's pretty damn bad and not in a good way.
                          well 7 of them will be rookies and the rest just ST/depth guys our core is in place, but if we could just get Fitz to extend his contract that would probably free up an extra 5 or 6 mil

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'd like to know where all that Lions' cap space goes, because we DO NOT have the talent to show for it.

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I thought was a joke when I saw the Cardinals as the worst team for cap. STill hard to believe
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information