Hall to the Gmen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
    It's not one trade. It is everything. Mora. Vick. Petrino. I dislike Smith so far and his coordinators. Trading DHall.

We have never had back to back winning seasons in like forty years. Never had back to back winning seasons.
    Being a Packers fan this is super easy to relate to because of what recently has happened. Ted Thompson was brought in, Sherman was fired which I was happy with. Ted Thompson signed Mike McCarthy as head coach. McCarthy came from the 49ers as worst offensive in NFL at the time and he was the cordinator. I don't know 1 Packer fan that wasn't mad. TT also cleaned house guys like Wahle, Rivera, Flanagan among others were not kept. Again alot of fans were mad. Walker was traded. We drafted Aaron Rodgers when we had Favre, Ahman Green wasnt resigned. Alot of these moves and more had tons of fans upset. But now I think we all realise they were the right moves and have only helped us. Theres going to be bumps and mistakes but give stuff time.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ive gone into a learned helpless mode. I know Hall isnt going to be here next year. We just need to move on. With all the picks last season and all the picks we have this season and a GM like Dimitroff, I think we will get to be consistently good in the near future. I like that. And Halls attitude about this whole thing is really pissing me off.

Okay we get you dont want to be on the team. Doesnt mean you just go out and say it. We lost so much value right there in a trade for him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Anything new here??
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• I all I've heard is that DeAngelo Hall said there is no chance he is returning to Atlanta.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• I have not heard any updates on Hall.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I would think we will hear some more about him once the big name free agents have signed their new contract.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

• Or maybe he has found new peace with his team!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Or maybe he has found new peace with his team!
                  I would say no...He wants out bad

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• I'm hoping Ted Thompson makes a pick deal for him with any of the 4 picks we now have in the first three rounds. People say he' not aggressive but to me, trading Corey Williams for a 2nd rounder is aggressive. Franchise tagged players are never traded. I love Woodson and Harris but Hall is only 24 and arguably a top 5 CB. I disliked the guy after the 06 season cause he had a bad individual year but I've grown to like him now. We'd have him here a lot longer than Harris or Woodson will be and we could make it work. Somebody could move to safety and play the nickel also. Especially if Favre decide to retire we should make that move. We would have $10 million more cap room if Favre retired. It's wishful thinking and a little Madden-esque but I think Ted Thompson will try to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe not to the degree of D Hall... I got confidence in him either way though. While he may be boring in his moves and never gives out any info, almost everything he does works.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information