No announcement yet.

Hall to the Gmen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea you have to think about the fact that you will have to resign him.... So a ton of cap space and a first round pick for Hall.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      I could really see us giving up shockey and our first for hall, even though im really all for it.
      SHockey won't pass anyones physical right now. He still recovering.

Comment

Honestly, if that's all it takes to land Hall ... then the Cowboys should trump that offer with 28 to address their CB concern and a host of other teams should consider it. Now, I don't think he's worth that much more than 32(31), but I would be a tad surprised if that's all Hall could net.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Let's start by saying I don't want him, even only for #31 straight up. But because of the money you are going to have to give him, he isn't worth as much as all you think. It is similar to Santana in baseball. Santana wasn't going to return a huge package, because any team who traded for him would have to sign him to a huge contract.
          Well you get the good with the bad, you get one of the top cover corners in the league at age 24, the age of most rookies, and on the flip side you have to pay him like one of the top corners as well...Cant have it both ways, its a type of thing that has its pluses and negatives...for a team who has the room its perfect, but if a team is already struggling to find room to pay guys it wont happen...

Personally I dont think Dallas can afford him either, at least without letting Hamlin, Barber, and other guys walk at some point...My point was that even though its a huge contract, other teams will still be bidding, and this is just one rumor to start it all...He might cost you guys alot, but it would also be an excellent advantage to have a cover corner with his speed to go along with the best pass rush in the biz, aaron ross makes a great 2, so its not like paying that money wouldnt be worth it in many aspects.

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
          Honestly, if that's all it takes to land Hall ... then the Cowboys should trump that offer with 28 to address their CB concern and a host of other teams should consider it. Now, I don't think he's worth that much more than 32(31), but I would be a tad surprised if that's all Hall could net.
          Supposedly we are trying to get Samuel, dont know why or where all that money is coming from, but Hall makes sense I just dont want to make a huge signing then let alot of guys walk who had a huge role with us...with jerry its no telling, and i could see him wanting to do it, but unless we plan on letting terrance newman walk in a yr or 2, I dont know how it would work.
          Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 02-22-2008, 10:28 AM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I wasn't really considering finances, so I definitely understand that.

I just don't see Samuel as that man-to-man guy.

Comment

I think a trade, if it goes down, will happen before free agency. If Samuel gets a Clements type deal, teams are going to have to give Hall the same thing.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                I wasn't really considering finances, so I definitely understand that.

I just don't see Samuel as that man-to-man guy.
                You have to be able to play it all at this level. So I am sure he can do that as well.

Comment

Apparently per ESPN First take...

The Skins, Boys, and Gmen are all looking at Hall. And we have the highest pick at 21.

I'd do it for the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                    Apparently per ESPN First take...

The Skins, Boys, and Gmen are all looking at Hall. And we have the highest pick at 21.

I'd do it for the 21st.
                    I think the Giants are the front-runners. Why? Because they're the coolest of the 3 teams.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Of course the Skins are the frontrunners.

They always win in the offseason and they don't value the draft, ever.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post

Without joking, I could see the Snyder throwing their entire first day at the Falcons for Hall.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          I think the Giants are the front-runners. Why? Because they're the coolest of the 3 teams.
                          Duuh. Well also because we probably have the best defense out of all of them as well, and we just won the superbowl.

I doubt the skins will be able to do this, although they aren't a great deal under cap, they still could not afford Hall's requests.

Comment

I really don't see much of a problem doing this deal.

Hall, to me, is better than most of the first round corners that would be available to the Skins. Blache loves him some corners, and with Carlos being out with a serious injury for a good portion of next season it is a position of need. Springs has also sold his Virginia house, and is due a big chunk of change soon.

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Searc...x?mode=ADDRESS

Enter this info:
                            Name: SPRINGS SHAWN
                            Mailing Address: 1043 FOUNDERS RIDGE LN MCLEAN VA 22102

Virtual tour of the house, with 24 jerseys on the wall.
                            http://www.buildatour.com/tour/build....html?id=22657

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              I really don't see much of a problem doing this deal.

Hall, to me, is better than most of the first round corners that would be available to the Skins. Blache loves him some corners, and with Carlos being out with a serious injury for a good portion of next season it is a position of need. Springs has also sold his Virginia house, and is due a big chunk of change soon.

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Searc...x?mode=ADDRESS

Enter this info:
                              Name: SPRINGS SHAWN
                              Mailing Address: 1043 FOUNDERS RIDGE LN MCLEAN VA 22102

Virtual tour of the house, with 24 jerseys on the wall.
                              http://www.buildatour.com/tour/build....html?id=22657
                              Go ahead and give up your picks for him, just makes staying on top of the NFC East that much easier.
                              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Go ahead and give up your picks for him, just makes staying on top of the NFC East that much easier.
                                So who's going to play safety next to LaRon?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information