Hall to the Gmen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    So who's going to play safety next to LaRon?
    Reed Doughty.

Comment

not such a great tackle there, but with 53 tackles in 11 games, thats not horrible. How the heck did he get two safeties against dallas?

Comment

Augh wtf. I will be so pissed off if Hall gets traded. Dont care if we get an amazing deal either.

How frustrating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Duuh. Well also because we probably have the best defense out of all of them as well, and we just won the superbowl.

I doubt the skins will be able to do this, although they aren't a great deal under cap, they still could not afford Hall's requests.
          You having the best defense and winning the superbowl is not what hall cares about, he cares about money, and the redskins will pay him that money.
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
            You having the best defense and winning the superbowl is not what hall cares about, he cares about money, and the redskins will pay him that money.
            Then why did his frustrations start when they were losing? Im sure he cares about money, but being on a good young team, with a great defense benefits himself, so (I know this comparison might not work well) like when Randy Moss took a cut when he went to NE in hopes of bettering himself and possibly getting a ring.

Comment

Wow repeat Champs?
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                Augh wtf. I will be so pissed off if Hall gets traded. Dont care if we get an amazing deal either.

How frustrating.

Me too. I just can't cope with losing our 2 best players in 2 years.

Comment

lol, I told the Falcon fans that they would end up trading Hall, and they all were calling me a idiot basically and saying that he is going to be a Falcon for a long time. :)

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
                    lol, I told the Falcon fans that they would end up trading Hall, and they all were calling me a idiot basically and saying that he is going to be a Falcon for a long time. :)

This far from confirms anything. All it shows it that the Falcons are willing to listen and teams are intrested in elite corners who are only 24.

Comment

Then why did his frustrations start when they were losing? Im sure he cares about money, but being on a good young team, with a great defense benefits himself, so (I know this comparison might not work well) like when Randy Moss took a cut when he went to NE in hopes of bettering himself and possibly getting a ring.
                      Because they are not going to pay him, if the Falcons gave him a new contract none of this would be happening.
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
                        Nothing has happened yet, except the giants saying they're interested and made an offer.

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        This far from confirms anything. All it shows it that the Falcons are willing to listen and teams are intrested in elite corners who are only 24.
                        Which alot of teams would be interested in, and some are, but the "character issues" are turning heads the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                          Because they are not going to pay him, if the Falcons gave him a new contract none of this would be happening.
                          Yes exactly, but they haven't yet. And as a result a trade rumor has came up.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            Apparently per ESPN First take...

The Skins, Boys, and Gmen are all looking at Hall. And we have the highest pick at 21.

I'd do it for the 21st.

A bidding war is exactly what I want.

Comment

I literally might not watch football for a while. I might change teams, but I doubt it. I hate, hate, hate half the moves this team has made since I became a fan, but have defended them on everything. I hate this ****.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                A bidding war is exactly what I want.
                                The Cowboys already have two dominant corners and wouldn't give up such a high pick and all the money he wants. The Redskins would give up a high pick, but can't compensate what money he wants.

The only team listed with interest that can make this deal is the giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information