No announcement yet.

Falcons win coin toss, get #3 pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Jake Long would make it to #3 for Atlanta, I cannot imagine him falling to #5.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
      I doubt ATL or OAK would draft Jake Long so KC's chances of getting him shouldn't be any different than if you won the coin flip.
      The Falcons would probably pick Jake Long if he's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        I don't know he all ready had alot of hype and now one day in to the combine teams are all ready buzzing about him but I hope your right.
        Very true, when i saw him weigh in i was very impressed and then he goes and puts up 37 on the bench and just excedes me expectations. I know there's a lot of rams fans who don't like the idea of taking him, but if i were a rams fan he is exactly what i'd want.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I think Atlanta takes DMac with the 3rd pick.

They need a new "face" and McFadden will sell a lot of jerseys and fill a lot of seats. And if he is what they tell me he is (i have some reservations), then theyll get a pretty good player as well.

Qb can wait until round 2. Taking Matt Ryan that early is absurd.

Comment

I would die if we take Darren McFadden.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Hyperbole imo.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

you don't want him?

his lower body scares me. skinny legs, and no ass. no lower body driving force = no no in the NFL.

and he's tall too, not something going for him.

but i do like him more than I liked Bush. I just think he's maybe better in a spread offense with a lot of outside running opposed to a traditional offense.

Comment

Not only is he unable of driving the pile with his legs, he fumbles like crazy.

Comment

Not only is he unable of driving the pile with his legs, he fumbles like crazy.
                    if it happens, im always here for a manhug. as long as you keep your hands at a reasonable distance.

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                      Very true, when i saw him weigh in i was very impressed and then he goes and puts up 37 on the bench and just excedes me expectations. I know there's a lot of rams fans who don't like the idea of taking him, but if i were a rams fan he is exactly what i'd want.
                      The Rams would be smart to take him IMO Pace just can't stay on the field any more.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information