Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets give Vilma chance to seek trade

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...y.html?ref=rss

I know there are quite a few Vilma fans here...

Do you think he could pass a physical right now?

Comment

If he is healthy I wouldn't mind the Saints getting him (if the price is right). We sure need some linebacker help.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

If he's healthy, I'd love to have him here in Buffalo, but I dont see the Jets sending him to a division rival.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
          If he is healthy I wouldn't mind the Saints getting him (if the price is right). We sure need some linebacker help.
          I think he'd be fantastic in NO.

just saying, out of all the places i think he could go. vilma and NO would love it. i don't know if NO can muster up enough to trade.

maybe reggie bush.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I'm sure Herm Edwards would not mind having him back we have bigger needs but would be a great fit next to DJ and Donnie Edwards.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              I think he'd be fantastic in NO.

just saying, out of all the places i think he could go. vilma and NO would love it. i don't know if NO can muster up enough to trade.

maybe reggie bush.

It says in the article that a 3rd should get the trade done.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

If healthy he is a top LB and he is still young. I would give a 3rd anyday of the week for a healthy Vilma

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Screw Hall. Now this the guy I would want the Giants to get. If he is healthy of course. Put him at weakside linebacker.

Comment

It's unclear what the Jets are seeking, but there's no doubt that Vilma's value took a hit because of major knee surgery last November. Vilma has started jogging and hopes to be running full speed in about a month, he wrote this week on his Web site. If he can show he's healthy before the April 26 draft, it will greatly enhance his stock. Sources believe the Jets could get a third-round pick, perhaps slightly higher, for a healthy Vilma.
                    I would give them our 3rd anytime.

Comment

I would give them our 3rd anytime.
                      Agreed. Jets can have #96 for him right now if I was GM.

Comment

Considering the health, the Detroit/Shaun Rogers fit seems all the more likely if both sides would get around to it, provided the Jets have interest in Rogers, which I haven't heard a definitive rumor on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          It says in the article that a 3rd should get the trade done.
                          Third or slightly higher.

i.e. Third + Reggie Bush
                          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Agreed. Jets can have #96 for him right now if I was GM.
                            I'll do you one better, and put #79 on the table ;)

Comment

I'll do you one better, and put #79 on the table ;)
                              And I will give you brian Simmons.....LOL that might cause them to reject the trade nevermind..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information