Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javon Walker to be released by the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
    YAY no more whiney Javon. He was decent and not bad to have around when he was doing good and not injured. But the honeymoon is over now.

Glad we are getting rid of him. Marshall is awesome, but maybe now the Broncos will pick up a good reciever to compliment him. If a lot of good guys are gone by pick 12, I wouldnt mind Malcom Kelly (or whoever turns out to be the best reciever after combine/pro days)
    Usually I'm pretty open minded when it comes to the draft, but the Broncos have way too many needs to draft a receiver in the 1st round.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
      It will be interesting to see how he responds to getting released. Might make him realize he ain't all that he thinks he is or he might say FU to the Broncos and their idiots.
      He's the one that wanted to be released.

Comment

i would have traded for him to be honest. id give a 5th or a future 4th or something even. i would not be surprised if he was at the top of the Redskins wish list if he became a FA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunningham View Post
          That has to be one of the saddest things ive seen, i almost feel bad for the guy.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            That has to be one of the saddest things ive seen, i almost feel bad for the guy.
            I remember that well...I felt terrible for him...but, serves him right for skipping out on the Gamecocks. ha. jk but, he def, should have stayed in school. He got paid but, I never thought he was ready.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

if they cut him the redskins need to take a close look at him
              RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I'm surprised more teams aren't willing to trade for Javon, but given his attitude concerns and his injuries the last few years, it's not shocking. It is possible that team are willing to give a contract as a FA, but they'd rather keep their draft picks.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Usually I'm pretty open minded when it comes to the draft, but the Broncos have way too many needs to draft a receiver in the 1st round.
                  I'm with you there, I'm just sayin we dont know how the draft is gonna go. If there is a rush on players the broncos need before we pick, I could see a wide reciever as a good pick. I'd rather have someone like Dan Conner though.

Also, there is decent depth at WR and OT, so I could see it going either way in first/second.

But judging by recent drafts, I'm expecting some defensive end (most likely Merling or Harvey) that I dont really think we need. I say Oline or LB are most pressing, followed by WR and saftey.

anyways I went on for too long here...

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

At least get a 6th rounder for him...don't cut him outright.

Comment

If the entire league knows you want to get rid of a guy, they're probably not going to offer anything. If the Broncos cut him, he's free and clear. The only way a team will pay for him is if they think they can't outbid another team for his services.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I'd rather pay him the bonus money he is due and make him play than to just cut him for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                          lol please, please, take Williamson. I beg of you!
                          What happened with Troy? I remember when he came out, and remember watching highlights and film from him. Did he get hurt or just wasn't as good as hyped up to be?

Comment

apparently cowboys are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                              What happened with Troy? I remember when he came out, and remember watching highlights and film from him. Did he get hurt or just wasn't as good as hyped up to be?
                              A bit of both with him. Raiders deal with the Vikes wasnt so bad after all even after the whole Moss debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by rascal View Post
                                apparently cowboys are interested.
                                I could see that, but Walker/TO aren't gonna mix well.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information