Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javon Walker to be released by the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon Walker to be released by the Broncos?

I saw on NFL Network that the Broncos may be letting Javon Walker go. He has a 5 mil + roster bonus for March and the Broncos may not want to go for that. How much interest would he have in Free Agency? I would say he would be either the #1 or #2 WR. I haven't heard much about him since the move but I know he couldn't have fallen off too much. Thoughts?
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

There are injury concerns, which is why he's going to be released in the first place.

He's a good player when healthy, but I'm not sure that will be the case next year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

This is just media talk but this link says there are more then a few teams.

Javon Walker: (Knee) Getting the Moving Truck Ready

"One team thought to be very interested in his services is Tampa Bay. Others who could inquire about Walker include Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Chicago and the Jets."

Comment

im suprised Miami isnt targeting him. they dont have much too lose

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Jaguars going after him but at the right price....

Comment

Cleveland would be deadly with Javon if he could stay healthy, I heard Troy Williamson wants to come here though, maybe Wes Chandler can teach him how to catch...

Comment

not sure if i'd want that type of attitude in the locker room. Talented when healthy though

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I loved Javon when he was in Green Bay but then he got all mad and we traded him. Right now it looks like Green Bay got the better end of the deal. We got a 2nd round pick from the Broncos which im pretty sure was the pick that ended up as Greg Jennings who right now im alot happier we have over Javon.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I heard they're in trade talks w/ the Bucs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I heard they're in trade talks w/ the Bucs.
                    I guess they got some making up to do with the failed Jake Plummer deal lol.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      I loved Javon when he was in Green Bay but then he got all mad and we traded him. Right now it looks like Green Bay got the better end of the deal. We got a 2nd round pick from the Broncos which im pretty sure was the pick that ended up as Greg Jennings who right now im alot happier we have over Javon.
                      Greg Jennings came from the New England trade. It's actually quite a mess to firgure out who exactly we got out of that trade because we then traded that pick to Atlanta, and traded some of what we got from that trade. I'm not 100% sure on this because it's a lot to sort out, but I got Daryn Colledge, Johnny Jolly, Will Blackmon, Tyrone Culver, and Ingle Martin as the final result from the Walker trade.

Comment

No more DeSean Jackson in mock drafts....please!

And the Plummer deal was a failure from the start. Even if he did want to play how is he worth a 4th rounder? That 7th rounder was a giveaway, like an NBA team adding a 2nd rounder to a trade to look cute. Not that it matters anyway because Gruden hasn't drafted a decent 5th-7th rounder since his ancient offense lost its relevance in the league.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ugg, pass.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            Cleveland would be deadly with Javon if he could stay healthy, I heard Troy Williamson wants to come here though, maybe Wes Chandler can teach him how to catch...
                            lol please, please, take Williamson. I beg of you!
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                              not sure if i'd want that type of attitude in the locker room. Talented when healthy though
                              If noodle arm is at the helm, he'll be demanding a trade by week 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information