No announcement yet.

Big need for long-snappers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Safety does make alot of sense though in the case of the giants.

Comment

I'd put money on the Seahawks drafting a long snapper.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

for god sakes people its not left safety. thats asinine.

a.) there would have been a few "RS" in there for right safety and there were not

b.) its long snapper. just deal with it. i agree that its equally as asinine to list that but it just makes more sense. occam's razor people....occam's razor

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

a.) there would have been a few "RS" in there for right safety and there were not

b.) its long snapper. just deal with it. i agree that its equally as asinine to list that but it just makes more sense. occam's razor people....occam's razor
          Maybe it was a typo and they were looking at the defensive layout and instead of putting FS or SS, they put LS by accident because they were looking at the left side?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

Im guessing asinine is your favorite word?

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              it is now that i know how to spell it, lol.

on this board at least....if harsher language was allowed, then it would probably drop in terms of my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                I'm guessing he's Hank Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                  Maybe it was a typo and they were looking at the defensive layout and instead of putting FS or SS, they put LS by accident because they were looking at the left side?
                  you know, i would hope that, but i think it would be difficult to get something like that actually onto tv.

now i know you see mistakes and typos appear from time to time, but i work for business that sends out newspaper weather pages to clients, and we have to go through editors on our and and then they usually pass through editors on the clients end as well.

needless to say, a lot of people have to screw up just for a typo or mistake to occur in a newspaper page......i imagine its at least that bad when it occurs on a national television program

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    I'm guessing he's Hank Hill.
                    hank hill is amazing, i would totally be hank hill if i could. he just goes around kicking ass.....and selling propane and propane accessories. love it

Comment

I'm not ***, I sell propane!

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        that makes sense. They said GB needs a long snapper but Rob Davis has only had 1 bad snap that i remember in the last 3 years. Whereas Bigby our Strong Saftey was a liability at times
                        and Davis is reaching 40, I heard he was going to retire after the season. I think we should get a young LS in here, even if we keep Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          and Davis is reaching 40, I heard he was going to retire after the season. I think we should get a young LS in here, even if we keep Davis.
                          1. Davis will be back

2. There's no way we keep 2 long snappers on the roster. That's beyond stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            1. Davis will be back

2. There's no way we keep 2 long snappers on the roster. That's beyond stupid.
                            i know its not that funny but damn.....2 long snappers, lmao. i got a good chuckle thinking about that.

the older one taking the younger one under his wing and helping to develop his ball placement....ha

Comment

Do you know if the Bills were on that list?
                              Ryan Neill is inconsistent. I have no idea why we got rid of Mike Schneck.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                                Do you know if the Bills were on that list?
                                Ryan Neill is inconsistent. I have no idea why we got rid of Mike Schneck.
                                I noticed a new trend in the NFL. Teams like to have long snappers that contribute somewhere else on the team. A lot of teams don't want to waste a roster spot on someone who long snaps and does nothing else. It is risk reward as if your long snapper is playing else where, there is always an injury risk in the middle of a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information