Michael Huff on the trading block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geo View Post
    I've no idea why the Raiders didn't play him at free safety from the start, that's where he should play. His game in range and coverage. Frankly, to play him at strong safety is stupid imo. It's not like Oakland has another safety worth a darn on the roster to not play him at free safety.
    This is Oakland we are talking about. No surprise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaktown1981 View Post
      This is just Jerry Mac giving his opinion.. The Raiders haven't said he is on the block.. I doubt the Raiders trade Huff
      "two league sources said during the week that it is no secret in league circles that Huff is available by trade."

Sorry buddy but that does not sound like an opinion. If it is being said in league circles that he is available for trade then how is it an opinion?

Comment

I was so excited for Huff coming out but he's really not being used right at all...Their trying to use him like a SS, up close to the LOS, and hitting tight ends at the point of attack or fullbacks, this is for a guy thats a FS/CB tweener with range and instincts...Your not even seeing the best part of his game when you put him up at the LOS like a Roy Williams, I have been wishing that he could get out of there for the longest time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Huff for Troy Willamson makes sense to me... A 7th overall for a 7th overall. Moss' replacement in Minessota go to the Raider to replace Moss. It's all good... if you're a Vikings fan :)

Comment

Fabian Washington and Derrick Burgess for Roy Williams WR of the Lions.
            Last edited by jason96r; 02-25-2008, 05:10 PM.

Comment

wow....

Well this thread went downhill fast.....terrible trades lol....

Huff will be moved to FS as soon as the Raiders get a SS worth a darn....Darius turned out to be a waste, and so did our draft picks at safety...maybe we can pick one up this year in the mid-rounds that bang around a bit at SS...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Huff for Rogers? does however make some sense, Sapp retiring? Al davis love for troubled soles who have made potential

Comment

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
                  Huff for Rogers? does however make some sense, Sapp retiring? Al davis love for troubled soles who have made potential
                  Maybe if Detroit added a 3rd rounder, but straight up no way would I do that as Oakland...You havent even cracked the surface with Huff, and he's way too young with too much potential...It be silly if they traded him in general, he makes their secondary very scary if they get him in the right spot.

Comment

oh Yeah Oaklands moves always make perfect sense

Comment

If he was the #1 reason the longhorns took down the almighty USC Trojans in '06 he can't be too bad. (Top 5 reasons by ESPN) He is a pure talent waiting and when used right he'll be Hawaii bound. PACKERS!: Trade first rounder this year for him.

Comment

Id give up Roy and a 3rd for him...He would be perfect in Dallas with the freedom to roam and be a playmaker, a man can dream cant he ;)

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
                          If he was the #1 reason the longhorns took down the almighty USC Trojans in '06 he can't be too bad. (Top 5 reasons by ESPN) He is a pure talent waiting and when used right he'll be Hawaii bound. PACKERS!: Trade first rounder this year for him.
                          Er, they said Huff was the #1 reason?

I hope the article's premise was "The Top 5 reasons Texas beat USC besides Vince freaking Young" :P

Comment

be patient guys. Adub is our SS and he took time to develop!! Can't tell me he wasn't worth the time, and that he doesn't hit hard? We now have moved Rolle to FS and seems he is also gonna excel at that position instead of CB where he was

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information