Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the 2008 Regular Season schedule released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the 2008 Regular Season schedule released?

Just curious....I want to start booking some flights/hotels. I can't recall exactly when the schedule is released.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

do you mean dates? because opponets have been released for awhile

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Yah, dates. Going to make my first pilgrimage to the Black Hole and maybe catch a Cal game as well.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
        Yah, dates. Going to make my first pilgrimage to the Black Hole and maybe catch a Cal game as well.
        I think that the dates are usually released in July (could be June as well) but around that time.

Comment

Thanks. That is what I was thinking....oh well, bye bye seat sale...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!

Comment

I know it's after the draft...when exactly...I have no idea..

Comment

Its early to mid-April, usually about 2 weeks before the draft. Last year it was April 13th.

All the NFL season preview magazines which are printed in May have the full week-by-week schedules.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information