Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damon Huard resigns, Trent Green to be traded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing to do is to get whatever we can for Trent, and let Croyle and Huard compete for the starting spot. Huard will probablly start until we no longer have a shot at the playoffs. The organization really likes Croyle though and he will be starting by the 2008 season if a switch isn't made next season.

Comment

People keep talking about the Dolphins for Quinn if the Texans don't take him, but if the Dolphins go for Green, could this mean a free fall of Rodgersesque proportions?

Comment

I like Trent but I think Huard is more Herm's type of QB.I would be shocked if Trent was not a Dolphin next year.He has history with Cameron and Terry Shea

Comment

i personally dont think he will ever play again and he should retire
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
            People keep talking about the Dolphins for Quinn if the Texans don't take him, but if the Dolphins go for Green, could this mean a free fall of Rodgersesque proportions?
            No, Green is approaching 40. If they were gonna take Quinn, a 37-year old QB ain't gonna change their mind.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Trent Green has been working out with some quareterback coach this off season, the same one that has been working with Brady Quinn. I have no link, just knowledge of that.

Dolphins or Texans for both ?
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                No, Green is approaching 40. If they were gonna take Quinn, a 37-year old QB ain't gonna change their mind.
                have culpepper and Green might make them not draft a qb. Having one or the other might not have forced them not to take a qb, but both might.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information