No announcement yet.

Rogers to the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Vilma for Rogers and a pick makes more sense for the Lions.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

No more trades with Denver. George Foster and Tatum Bell, anyone?

Comment

I'm guessing Ian Gold is in the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          No more trades with Denver. George Foster and Tatum Bell, anyone?
          Well its not like Dre Bly was doing anything great in Denver. (Did I just defend Millen? I think I should be slapped)
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            I'm really hopeing its like a 2nd and Elvis Dummervil for Rogers.
            I highly doubt that. Rogers can be dominant but he has to many questions. I would say youd be fairly lucky to get a 2nd and theres no way your going to get a yong stud like Elvis. Just my opinion

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              I highly doubt that. Rogers can be dominant but he has to many questions. I would say youd be fairly lucky to get a 2nd and theres no way your going to get a yong stud like Elvis. Just my opinion
              Yeah I know but I always wanted Elvis to be a Lion when he fell to the 3rd I was jumping up and down yelling for the Lions to take him... sigh
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Shanahan needs to stop dumpster diving for D-lineman and let the 2007 draft develop. At 12, he's in position to get Sedrick Ellis if he wants to burn an extra pick or two.

Comment

I like this pickup for the Broncos. It allows them to search in other directions in the draft. A line of Moss-Thomas-Rogers-Crowder-Dumerville is pretty good. This way, they can get Rivers in the first, and their defense will be stacked just like old times.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                    Shanahan needs to stop dumpster diving for D-lineman and let the 2007 draft develop. At 12, he's in position to get Sedrick Ellis if he wants to burn an extra pick or two.
                    Dumpster diving? Sorry... as inconsistent as Rogers can be he will never be associated with dumper diving. Kthnx.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                      Dumpster diving? Sorry... as inconsistent as Rogers can be he will never be associated with dumper diving. Kthnx.
                      ... unless there's a half-eaten cheeseburger in the dumpster. You don't get as big as Rogers is by letting perfectly good food go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                        Nothing like abortion baby dumpster diving.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Nothing like abortion baby dumpster diving.
                          I have a whole stock of them in my freezer. Different flavors, too.

Comment

I don't get why DTs are always being thrown around as trade Bait, in Carolina there's Jenkins who has been by far our best defensive tackle when on the field and last year was easily our best defensive lineman, even if the stats didn't show it, but he's being offered as trade bait.

Then there's Rogers who sure might be a pain in the ass but is probably the best 43 DT in the league outside of Haynesworth, not only that but he's a great contributor on the field goal defending unit.

Comment

coughs Kevin Williams

Comment

Rogers is a good tackle, and if he can shape up, he will be a force on the broncos line. But no way is elvis goin anywhere lol

I hope this works out, maybe throw in javon to give the lions another receiver. You can never have enough if you are matt millen

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information