John Czarnecki Says Pats and Moss arent close to a Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Philly isnt a bad fit for him honestly, they may not have the best chance to win but who knows if thats what he even wants...If you cant win a ring with the Pats, obviously you know you cant just pick a team and assume they will win anything this early...

New England must really have a horrible offer on the table if he doesnt stay, because he is on the team with the best chance to win, and best case scenario for huge stats.
    NE isn't known for investing into 30+ year olds with multi-year deals...i wouldn't be surprised to see moss looking for a multi-year deal.

Comment

moss an t.o together...i smell trouble

Comment

come to green bay Randy. were winners now

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Id love to have him on the Giants. I rather sign and extend him than DeAngelo Hall (although I wouldn't hate that move either).

Then keep the 31st pick and get DRC. Come on Reese. Make it happen. He wants to be a winner? We just won the SB. Make it happen.

Comment

How insane would Moss Edwards and Winslow be with our offensive line and Jamal Lewis.............. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I dont think Moss is going anywhere but him and Colston with Brees. That would be a site to see.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I bet he's going to have more then a "few" offers on the table for him this time around.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I think the Raiders should Moss, they need a #1 WR.

lololololol
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Well I think "if" and I do mean "if" randy isn't signed...there is realistically 5 teams that he would logically go to.

Dallas
                    Indy
                    GB
                    NYG
                    SD

Now those aren't the only teams...outside shots like NO could be an option...but realistically those 5 teams are legit superbowl contendors.

Now would GB really bring in Moss for a multi-year deal with Driver/Jennings/Jones
                    Indy with Harrison/Wayne/Gonzalez
                    Dallas with TO/Glenn/Crayton
                    NYG with Plax/Toomer/Smith
                    SD with Chambers/Gates

I also think QB play comes into mind...and I would have to say I can't buy him being sold on Rivers.

GB didn't take him when they could get him for cheap with concerns...now he is another year old and they don't exactly have a reputation for giving old players extensions either....Thompson believes in his young talent...you sure don't see it often from GB...so I can't buy it.

Indy has too much money invested into the WR corps to even think about it if my thoughts are right.

Dallas isn't in Cap heaven...but JJ can manipulate the cap to get this to work no problem..and has a history bringing in veterans.

Lastly the Giants have the ability to get a deal done...

So in the end I think it's...will Dal or NY give him a mult-year deal that the pats won't....and if they don't he'll stay a Patriot....but I'm pretty sure we'll see him test the waters...if only to tease the other teams.

Comment

People....Randy Moss will NEVER sign with Dallas. He Hates Dallas; Jerry Jones said they would draft him, they didn't. Randy is not someone to cross, and then expect him to forgive you, and Jerry Jones crossed him. This isn't a cap space, or T.O. thing; this is a Randy doesn't trust Jones thing.

I also agree with the poster who said NE's philosophy has been that Everyone (not named Brady) is expendable. They are egotistical and arrogant enough to think they'd be fine w/o Moss; they wouldn't. I guarentee they lowballed him, Big Time, and he's pissed about it.

Open Letter to Zygi Wilf: Randy Would come back; he knows Red McCombs is a fat Texan piece of dirt and he knows the Fans here never wanted him to leave. We have the cap space, we have the need, we have attractive pieces to put around him. Open the Bank. Bring Back Moss. Oh Sweet McGillicutty, Bring Back Moss.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        I think the Raiders should Moss, they need a #1 WR.

lololololol
                        I'm lawlz at your sentence. :)
                        Last edited by Flyboy; 02-27-2008, 01:29 AM.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

are people forgeting that Owens is in the last year of his contract?
                          and will be 35 at the end of next year when moss will be 30

cowboys signing moss wouldnt shock me, owens could be gone next year
                          and hes not that young how much left could he have?

Moss would be a great replacement for Owens, Romo is going to need a new guy
                          this could be Owens last year of Prime which they could use to help in a superbowl run
                          and then let him go and Patrick Clyaton should be ready to step in

you say he hates Dallas, well lets se how much he hate them when they toss him money
                          Last edited by The Legend; 02-27-2008, 06:31 AM.

Comment

An awful lot of people seem to be throwing **** against the wall hoping it sticks...

Citing two NFL sources, AOL Sports' Sean Jensen reports Randy Moss is expected to sign a "multi-year deal" to stay in New England.

There was never much doubt Moss would stay with the Super Bowl runner-ups. Moss' deal, which can't become official until Friday at 12AM, figures to make him the NFL's richest wideout, though it may be surpassed by Larry Fitzgerald's deal later in the offseason. The contract is expected to be for three years, $30 million with $12-15 million guaranteed. Jensen adds that impending free agent Lance Briggs is slated to sign with San Francisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                              An awful lot of people seem to be throwing **** against the wall hoping it sticks...
                              well that sets that... that alot of money

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                                Well I think "if" and I do mean "if" randy isn't signed...there is realistically 5 teams that he would logically go to.

Dallas
                                Indy
                                GB
                                NYG
                                SD

Now those aren't the only teams...outside shots like NO could be an option...but realistically those 5 teams are legit superbowl contendors.

Now would GB really bring in Moss for a multi-year deal with Driver/Jennings/Jones
                                Indy with Harrison/Wayne/Gonzalez
                                Dallas with TO/Glenn/Crayton
                                NYG with Plax/Toomer/Smith
                                SD with Chambers/Gates

I also think QB play comes into mind...and I would have to say I can't buy him being sold on Rivers.

GB didn't take him when they could get him for cheap with concerns...now he is another year old and they don't exactly have a reputation for giving old players extensions either....Thompson believes in his young talent...you sure don't see it often from GB...so I can't buy it.

Indy has too much money invested into the WR corps to even think about it if my thoughts are right.

Dallas isn't in Cap heaven...but JJ can manipulate the cap to get this to work no problem..and has a history bringing in veterans.

Lastly the Giants have the ability to get a deal done...

So in the end I think it's...will Dal or NY give him a mult-year deal that the pats won't....and if they don't he'll stay a Patriot....but I'm pretty sure we'll see him test the waters...if only to tease the other teams.
                                I seriously doubt the Giants would offer him a deal. It looks like he is resigning anyway with the Pats.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information