No announcement yet.

Eliminate Place Kicking

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place kicking is apart of football you cant take it out. Skip is a moron and I when I see his jaw flapping I know its just a bunch of garbage coming out.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      What PTI guys are we talking about? Jay Mariotti and Woody Paige are both very well known. So are Kornheiser and Wilbom. Bob Ryan. etc. etc. Guys like Tim Cowlishaw aren't going to get as much pub because 1) They aren't on TV nearly as much, 2) they are boring as hell.

It's one thing to be known. It's another thing to be known for being an idiot. I guess in the absence of having the ability to be known for anything else he's accomplished something, but I stick with Ben Franklin's motto of "it's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than to open it and prove them correct".

Yea I agree, I know guys like Michael A Smith because he's on point with his stuff and has a good personality, same for Mariotti...Bayless gets talked about but I dont see any advantage to it, if you take pride in what you do I dont know what you would want to be known for an idiot...I watch 1st and 10 because I like the show and its format, still disagree wth everything bayless ever say and dont know how he keeps his job.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

To use the favorite insult of one of my old university instructors*, Skip Brainless is a tool.

* - she doesn't have a Ph.D. -- or @ least not @ the time -- and therefore couldn't be called a "professor"
        Last edited by DaBears9654; 03-27-2008, 11:45 AM.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

i think skip just comes up with stuff to have an argument i truely dont see him believing in half the things he says

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
            Anything that Skip Bayless says, the OPPOSITE is ALWAYS TRUE.
            Very True sir, Very True.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

what team was that had all them toss around on the final play of the game
              then they miss the place kick

I just turn the channel whenever I hear him speaking. I feel uncomfortable even posting this, because if people just didn't acknowledge him, he would go away.

We can eliminate punting (I would love to see Peyton Manning getting intercepted in a 4th to 19), but the kicker is one of the most important positions in football and it would take 20% of football emotion out.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                  1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                  2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                  3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                  3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                  4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                  5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                  6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                  7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Without FG kickers Tom Brady would have how many rings?

Why the heck did you bump this month old post :D

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                        what team was that had all them toss around on the final play of the game
                        then they miss the place kick
                        I think you're thinking of the Jags and Saints. Saints did all those crazy laterals and then Carney missed the PAT. 2003 I think.

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          Why the heck did you bump this month old post :D
                          I dont want to see it die. Any chance you get to take a shot at Tom Brady, you do it!
                          Last edited by DawgBone; 03-25-2008, 09:56 PM.

Debug Information