Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Everyone in the NFC East would applaud this move. =D
    Yeah, until they get a healthy dose of Darren McFadden down their throat.

If we come out of this with McFadden and still have a first rounder... hmm... Even I have to give this good thought and I love MB3 more than my fellow Cowboys fans here.

Comment

Marion Barber is pretty good and young, I dont understand why u would trade 2 1sts and Barber to move up and draft an unproven super expensive (#1 pick) Dmac. If u know Dmac was the next AP then it wouldn't be that bad a deal I guess. If this was the Packers I would hate them for doing it but please Dallas do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

would Miami look to trade Barber or Ronnie Brown afterwards? or would they keep the 2 runningback system in place?

i'm i'm Miami i most certainly make this trade

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I think I would hate it, but what if McFadden really is THAT good? Can't say that I would be upset if we're winning games. ...and it does move Barber to the AFC where we wouldn't play him a lot.
          Well would you rather have

Darren McFadden

or

Marion Barber
          DRC
          and a LT/Felix Jones/James Hardy

I would rather have the second option and it's not even close.

Comment

The trade says undisclosed picks. So while many of you think Dallas would be giving up both first rounders, I beg to differ that would be the case. That is an old rumor that has already been shot down. This one is tweaked.

Comment

How much is Barber set to make next season? That should also be an indication of why this is a horrible trade for the Cowboys.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                would Miami look to trade Barber or Ronnie Brown afterwards? or would they keep the 2 runningback system in place?
                I would think they'd keep both of them. Should make for a good duo.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I hope it's more than #22/#28/Barber for #1.. because that would value Marion Barber as about the #7 Overall Pick.

I think it's a bad trade for both teams.

Comment

I would not give up both first rounders. But if they could keep one that would be a great trade.
                    Last edited by SaintsFanForLife; 02-26-2008, 04:43 PM.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      The trade says undisclosed picks. So while many of you think Dallas would be giving up both first rounders, I beg to differ that would be the case. That is an old rumor that has already been shot down. This one is tweaked.
                      Well it's going to be at least one of the firsts with other picks included which would still be a dumb trade for Dallas.

Comment

Dallas needs to fill up the seats in the new stadium and D-Mac would do it..IMO. Alot of people from Arkansas would drive down to see him play. They are all Dallas fans anyway. The jersey sale's in them selves would make a tone of money. At the end of the day its all about the money anyway.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                          Dallas needs to fill up the seats in the new stadium and D-Mac would do it..IMO. Alot of people from Arkansas would drive down to see him play. They are all Dallas fans anyway.
                          I don't think the Cowboys have to worry about selling tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                            How much is Barber set to make next season? That should also be an indication of why this is a horrible trade for the Cowboys.
                            He's a RFA. How much is unknown, but he's supposed to receive a contract around 5 years, $25-30 Million.

So you were saying?

Comment

How much do you guys think Marion Barber is worth? Draft pick wise.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Jerry should just call his old friend Al Davis and do a trade..Cause McFadden will be there at 4.
                                Last edited by Young Legend; 02-26-2008, 04:50 PM.
                                Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information