Marion Barber and undisclosed draft pick(s) to Miami for #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marion Barber and undisclosed draft pick(s) to Miami for #1

Adam Schefter is reporting that The Cowboys are considering a trade that would send Marion Barber III and undisclosed draft pick or picks to the Dolphins for #1 overall where they would almost certainly select Darren McFadden.

Pretty steep price, a young pro bowl running back probably at least the two first round picks in addition to having to sign the #1 overall pick to a contract. DMac is impressive, but is he that impressive?

(story from KFFL)

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

I really do not think this will happen..If it does man what a price to pay for DMAC

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

As a jets fan I would love this trade to happen, because it means chris long will still be on the board. It's a great trade for miami, but i just keep thinking that the cowboys are getting fleeced.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Give it all up for DMAC.

Comment

That would really shake up the draft, I don't think it's as unlikely as a lot of people will say. Miami wants picks, 1 stud rookie isn't gonna fix that team and Parcell knows it. Meanwhile I could see Jerry Jones trading a piece of their future for a shot at the SB next year.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I'd like to see this happen. I do like McFadden, but I'd rather face him than Barber at this point. Barber and at least one of the first round picks+ would be a terrible move for the Cowboys, but great for the rest of the NFC.

Comment

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see this happen, but if it was me who made the Cowboys' decision, I wouldn't do it. We will have to wait and see which draft picks Miami is going to get, but it would obviously include the two first rounders. Should end up being a great deal for Miami.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Miami asked to throw in Bobby Carpenter too.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

This would be great becuase it just improves NE's chances with Gholston.

Comment

their offense wasn't the problem this past season...I don't understand why JJ would do this...I understand that he covets DMAC but that's too much to give up for one player when you have a good back already...

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                      As a jets fan I would love this trade to happen, because it means chris long will still be on the board. It's a great trade for miami, but i just keep thinking that the cowboys are getting fleeced.
                      Yeah. Not that he'd go to us, but at least it'd drop the other possible prospects for the Jets so that they aren't left with nothing.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I think I would hate it, but what if McFadden really is THAT good? Can't say that I would be upset if we're winning games. ...and it does move Barber to the AFC where we wouldn't play him a lot.

Comment

Do it Jerry, Do it for your fake looking neck skin!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Everyone in the NFC East would applaud this move. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

if it aint broke, dont fix it. If the cowboys trade marion barber plus their two number one picks I will no longer be a secondary fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information