No announcement yet.

Jamal Lewis released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant really find his place in the league. He hasnt been doing very well, a backup type performance, but he isnt old and still has that potential behind him. When you take into account his attitude, he's going to ask for starter money, something which I dont think most teams will pay him.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

the problem with this guy is you dont really know where he is at right now. all of the past season he was playing with bone spurs and had to get numbing injections from week 8 on.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

he is bad , one great year dont make you great at all

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Thomas Jones is what the Ravens need.

Lewis was a weak spot for them last year. He's the one glaring weakness I saw.
          yeah our run game really wasn't that good. if we could have run the ball well then we would have been much better

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Everyone knew this was coming. The contract was too much for how he has performed of late. I think theres a chance they still restructure but I dont really care either way.
            Never really the same since his prison term

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Never really the same since his prison term
              yeah he came back that year unprepared and then he was injured. and then this year he had bone spurs impairing his ability to make cuts. he may still have something but who knows?

maybe something happened in prison that caused him to not walk right?

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

goodchance he could go to oakland...u know us, over pay players that are past there prime is our middle name

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

i think that jmal is definitely not worth his contract and that he deserved to be cut. Thomas jOnes is a very good back but if anything like a second rounder was offered he would be traded in a heartbeat.

Comment

i could see a team like the steelers or maybe even the colts picking him up, but he would fit well with the pats

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      i could see a team like the steelers or maybe even the colts picking him up, but he would fit well with the pats
                      i could see the steelers picking him up too. get a guy to compliment wille parker, like a very poor mans Bus

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

viva arizona

Comment

Why wouldn't the Ravens want Michael Turner over Thomas Jones? Turner is younger, bigger, more physical, cheaper, and has far less tread on his tires. In fact he is very much like Lewis before his ankle surgery.
                          aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
                            Why wouldn't the Ravens want Michael Turner over Thomas Jones? Turner is younger, bigger, more physical, cheaper, and has far less tread on his tires. In fact he is very much like Lewis before his ankle surgery.
                            they would love turner. in fact every ravens fan will love to have him but what is his price tag?

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              they would love turner. in fact every ravens fan will love to have him but what is his price tag?
                              Scratch my post. Hot off the news wire, Turner is tendered for a 1st and 3rd which effectively takes him off the market. Sorry I rushed the point a bit.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...8chargers.html
                              aka KGB Chicken

Comment

there going to take Tony Hunt or Michael Bush in the second.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information