Jamal Lewis released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
    Scratch my post. Hot off the news wire, Turner is tendered for a 1st and 3rd which effectively takes him off the market. Sorry I rushed the point a bit.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...8chargers.html
    damn. too bad, he is worth a lot, but that is just too much.
    Last edited by niel89; 02-28-2007, 07:52 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

^ No it's not. Did you read the article? Keeping LT as healthy as possible is vital to his future. With the amount of cap space we have, this was the obvious move made by AJ. I would rather keep Turner for one more year than get anything in return now for the health of LT.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
      RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24 View Post
        ^ No it's not. Did you read the article? Keeping LT as healthy as possible is vital to his future. With the amount of cap space we have, this was the obvious move made by AJ. I would rather keep Turner for one more year than get anything in return now for the health of LT.
        no i mean a 1st and a 3rd is too much to try to get him for the ravens. hes a damn good back and gives you guys two good RBs

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          there going to take Tony Hunt or Michael Bush in the second.
          whoooo stayley in the first and hunt in the second

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
            Id hate that. Irons in the 2nd and Jarvis Moss/Anthony Spencer in the 1st.

I really think we will restructure Jamals deal and have him back. Apparently he wants to play here still and Ozzie Newsome wants him here also.

Comment

no i mean a 1st and a 3rd is too much to try to get him for the ravens. hes a damn good back and gives you guys two good RBs
              It is a lot but it was the right thing to do. That would be sweet if some team really gave. us a 1st and a 3rd for turner. If not, that's allright too.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Interesting.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Something I've always wondered...wouldn't a scat back fit better into Billick's offensive philosophies? Look at what he was able to do with Robert Smith over in Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    Id hate that. Irons in the 2nd and Jarvis Moss/Anthony Spencer in the 1st.

I really think we will restructure Jamals deal and have him back. Apparently he wants to play here still and Ozzie Newsome wants him here also.
                    it all depends on if he comes back in my mind. if he does then i think we wait on a RB and go Moss/Spencer in the 1st.

all i know is that ozzie will get it what ever the best value is.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Took them long enough, Lewis has been bad for years now.
                      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Well Staley in the first is a must, but I say Pittman if we draft a RB.
                        HALL OF FAMER!
                        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I've watched plenty of Ravens games and hes still a pretty good back. He's not big enough to be a "pound it" back and truck people like Bus, but not fast enough to be a speed back. He takes way to many steps in the backfield and does not hit the hole hard enough. With some proper coaching, and heal back to 100% I think he could improve.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            I've watched plenty of Ravens games and hes still a pretty good back. He's not big enough to be a "pound it" back and truck people like Bus, but not fast enough to be a speed back. He takes way to many steps in the backfield and does not hit the hole hard enough. With some proper coaching, and heal back to 100% I think he could improve.
                            Um...are you talking about Jamal Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                              hes around 250 lbs so i think he has the size. hes a back that likes to grind down a defense

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                Um...are you talking about Jamal Lewis?
                                I don't think so... He must be confused.

I was hoping they'd keep him, I feel like he's one of the few things holding them back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information