Jamal Lewis released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    I don't think so... He must be confused.

I was hoping they'd keep him, I feel like he's one of the few things holding them back.
    shut up. :)

for the future i think the ravens should always slick up the K ball for you guys now.

im a little afraid of the bengals. their wr.s are really good and they take advantage of our defense. they also were good at picking up our blitzes too well. i want to substitute Carson for B. Roth on some of those hits.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
      i could see the steelers picking him up too. get a guy to compliment wille parker, like a very poor mans Bus

I dont think he is a "very poor mans" Bettis. Afterall he has had some much better seasons that the Bus ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        I dont think he is a "very poor mans" Bettis. Afterall he has had some much better seasons that the Bus ever had.
        yes he did have a couple good seasons but the Bus always ran with such power and authority. jamal doesn't hit the hole like he used to and doesnt break tackles like he did. Jamal now seems like a shell of his former self. although he might still have some left in the tank.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I would advise Jamal to do a Bettis and feature himself as a third down back, primarily, and a change of pace. All he needs to do know is get healthy and well rested. The pounding that he got these past few years, really caught with him last season. Get some rest Jamal n come back better ! :D

Comment

yes he did have a couple good seasons but the Bus always ran with such power and authority. jamal doesn't hit the hole like he used to and doesnt break tackles like he did. Jamal now seems like a shell of his former self. although he might still have some left in the tank.
            All you did was add to what I said. Bettis was more consistent than Lewis however Lewis peaked at a higher level.

Comment

they would love turner. in fact every ravens fan will love to have him but what is his price tag?
              You know damn well that I have been against trading for Turner from the get go. Besides Jamal's coming back plus we got Mike Anderson and PJ Daniels. We need a good and sold offensive game plan.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Something I've always wondered...wouldn't a scat back fit better into Billick's offensive philosophies? Look at what he was able to do with Robert Smith over in Minnesota.
                Smith also ran with a lot of power for one thing. For another, that may seem true (the shifty, pass catching back fit), but it doesn't fit the character of his team. Billick has adapted his philosophy to fit his personel, which is defenseively driven. The result is he needs a big back is to wear down defenses and control the clock. It's not about his offense, it's about his defense. That's how he won the SB.
                Anyways, I'm not sure how I feel on TJ for a third at this point, but it's a very nice option to have. I'd like to see what the draft brings us before we make any moves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  You know damn well that I have been against trading for Turner from the get go. Besides Jamal's coming back plus we got Mike Anderson and PJ Daniels. We need a good and sold offensive game plan.
                  ok i think turner is really good, but i agree that we do need a better game plan.

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

personally i think the broncos should pick up jamal. id think hed be a nice fit to their run game

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information