Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jth1331 View Post
    I'm guessing Urlacher is the 1st one.
    The other is Ray Lewis, after doing some research.

Side note, but IMO, I don't think Urlacher deserved that DPOY award back in 2005.
    you can't really look at the stats on that one, he led the NFL's best defense that singlehandedly won all of our games for us that year. not to mention he was called the NFL's most overrated played by the all-knowing Jay Mariotti. then was voted the 2nd most by players

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
      He's not a homer. We don't claim him as our own.

Though Bruschi may have a shot... eventually... may...
      May have a shot only because he'll likely play until he's 54. Other then that he's not even in a serious discussion about the Hall of Fame. The only way he gets in is buying a ticket like the rest of us.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBear89 View Post
        you can't really look at the stats on that one, he led the NFL's best defense that singlehandedly won all of our games for us that year. not to mention he was called the NFL's most overrated played by the all-knowing Jay Mariotti. then was voted the 2nd most by players
        I just think Champ Bailey got robbed in 2 years of DPOY. 2006 was easier to understand because Jason Taylor also dominated, but Champ should've had at least 1 DPOY award from one of those 2 years.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information