No announcement yet.

Marcus Stroud on the Block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.... he would look amazing in Aqua & Orange.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
      How about we send you Jason David for him? ;)
      LMAO...I would trade Jason David for almost anyone.....:D

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Can anybody else see Stroud being reunited with Mike Smith and his position coach Ray Hamilton?

That said, I'm not sure I'd want to offer even a 2nd rounder for him. He's dominant when healthy, but he's got dodgy knees, and is on the downside of his career. What's the point in trading for him if you're the Falcons, who are probably at least a year or two from being competitive?
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
          Wow.... he would look amazing in Aqua & Orange.
          No body looks good in Aqua and Orange.:)

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            No body looks good in Aqua and Orange.:)
            That's not very nice ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
              Can anybody else see Stroud being reunited with Mike Smith and his position coach Ray Hamilton?

That said, I'm not sure I'd want to offer even a 2nd rounder for him. He's dominant when healthy, but he's got dodgy knees, and is on the downside of his career. What's the point in trading for him if you're the Falcons, who are probably at least a year or two from being competitive?
              that would be interesting...but you're right, the Falcons are at least a year or two away from being really competitive...

with that being said...I think his tag will be a third or fourth round pick...

Comment

if he's on the block after micro fracture surgery, then thats not a good sign. the jags must know something no one else knows...

Comment

It's no secret he's played 20 games in the last two seasons, dealing with injuries and especially with the ankle.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    if he's on the block after micro fracture surgery, then thats not a good sign. the jags must know something no one else knows...
                    he also has a monster contract...which is part of the reason he would be on the block...he's obviously lost a step but I believe he can still be a starter in the league...I think he would have been cut if his ankle was that bad...

Comment

Per rotoworld, Stroud's current deal calls for $11.5M over the next two years (5.5 this yr, 6 next) in base salary.

Comment

Thats a ridiculous base salary, for a guy who is having injury concerns.

But still, I think the Falcons should go after him. It makes sense as well, cause of Mike Smith.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

any team would obviously want him to restructure his current deal, and I don't know if he'd be willing to do that...

Comment

It's probably more likely that he gets cut and signs a new deal, but you never know. Never underestimate Shanny the Awful GM, for example.
                            Last edited by Geo; 02-28-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

This could get interesting. It makes sense for the Jaguars; we have tackle depth, and his contract coupled with his injury problems could make him a sore spot on the roster.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I like stroud, but yeah this is a great time to find DT. The broncos need at least one dependable DT and if we dont pick one up ima be so mad lol Especially with all of these good players just floating around waiting to be picked up.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information