Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corey Williams To Cleveland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_W...ball_player%29

    "It is rumored however that the Cleveland Browns have gotten Williams in exchange for their 2008 2nd round pick. THE STEELERS STILL SUCK"

    Comment


    • #32
      is this true yet, im making a mock right now and just got to the cleveland 2nd round pick



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        One of many. I'm telling you the man is already a top five GM in the NFL... I said Williams was trade bait from the day he was franchised.

        Here's more on it. I think it's more of a rumor as thus far, but will likely happen. Way to keep him outta the NFC Teddy! http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=364602
        I've said it since before the day he was franchised. I was the first to bring up the idea of franchising him at all, and franchise and trading him, on here or in the media. I don't normally brag like this, but I'm feeling proud at the moment.:p

        Comment


        • #34
          seems like the browns are becoming the new redskins, trading away their first to picks



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_W...ball_player%29

            "It is rumored however that the Cleveland Browns have gotten Williams in exchange for their 2008 2nd round pick. THE STEELERS STILL SUCK"
            still eh? those zany browns fans and their head trauma...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

            Comment


            • #36
              Great trade for us. I really expect it's a 2nd because if it was a 3rd we would have waited, I'm sure TT would wait all the way to draft day if needed.

              I agree with the people that don't like him as a NT. He's a penetrating tackle, we got rid of him because he plays too much like an end already.

              Thanks to BK for the sig

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                seems like the browns are becoming the new redskins, trading away their first to picks
                Except for we dont throw picks and money at crappy players recently...

                Would you rather trade for a proven player thats young or draft an unproven player thats young?

                I'll go with the guy who proved himself.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Wow Vilma to the Saints? Who would the Jets get in return? Do the Saints have a premier NT, OL, or DE/OLB Tweener? If they trade him for a pick it should be at least a 2nd because he's pro bowl talent.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    Except for we dont throw picks and money at crappy players recently...

                    Would you rather trade for a proven player thats young or draft an unproven player thats young?

                    I'll go with the guy who proved himself.
                    Yeah, I actually reallyreally like this move by the Browns. Both parties benefited.

                    What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

                    2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      seems like the browns are becoming the new redskins, trading away their first to picks
                      That's a terrible comparison. Until we start dishing out huge money deals and draft picks for mediocrity on a routine basis, we're in no way similar to the Redskins.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        Wow Vilma to the Saints? Who would the Jets get in return? Do the Saints have a premier NT, OL, or DE/OLB Tweener? If they trade him for a pick it should be at least a 2nd because he's pro bowl talent.
                        No, no, and no.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I think the Jets would be looking for picks and not talent. A high 2nd may be wishful. Simply because Vilma's health history is going to blunt the value a bit.

                          The only player on the Saints that I could possibly see as a match would be Charles Grant as a 3-4 end, but considering his off-field concerns right now, I don't really see that (and that'd be one heck of a get out of jail card for the Saints - clearing Grant's salary, adding a LB).

                          Short of it is, I expect a pick, and I think an early 3rd is probably a good return. We'll know soon enough if it's true, and if so, what.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Grant isn't feasible, the Saints signed him to a 7-year/$63M contract less than a year ago with $20M guaranteed.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I wouldn't mind dealing him for Grant. Def. help us out salary wise. Then maybe signing Kearse to take his spot. I know he's not what he used to be but he can still put some pressure.

                              Damn, forgot about Grant's guaranteed money. That sucks. Maybe he can start playing like a 20 mil guaranteed player.

                              Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

                              Who Dat Nation!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                One of many. I'm telling you the man is already a top five GM in the NFL... I said Williams was trade bait from the day he was franchised.
                                I've liked Ted Thompson almost from the very beginning, but I think the Packers are going to have to at least make a Superbowl to put that mantle on him. The fact that Favre is still their most important player is a bit of a tarnish on that as well considering that TT obviously had nothing to do with that.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information