X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Williams To Cleveland

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...l?nav=rss_blog

supposedly for a 2nd but it could be a third

Vilma to the Saints! That would be so awesome!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

JLC is pretty reliable, as a beat writer for the Redskins I read a lot/all of his work.

Comment

WHOA. I like LaCanfora. One of the better beat writers out there, IMO. He's usually pretty fair and solid. This is quite intriguing.

Williams to Cleveland? For what? Btw, DChess, where does it say for a 2nd or 3rd? I don't see it written anywhere in Jason's blog. I can't imagine them settling for a 3rd, but would Cleveland fork over the 2nd for Corey? I guess it's possible. Hadn't really thought about Corey Williams as a 3-4 NT. First thought would be that it works.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
          That would really give the Saints a lot more leeway in the draft. They could get aggressive and move up for a DL talent for example.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
            WHOA. I like LaCanfora. One of the better beat writers out there, IMO. He's usually pretty fair and solid. This is quite intriguing.

Williams to Cleveland? For what? Btw, DChess, where does it say for a 2nd or 3rd? I don't see it written anywhere in Jason's blog. I can't imagine them settling for a 3rd, but would Cleveland fork over the 2nd for Corey? I guess it's possible. Hadn't really thought about Corey Williams as a 3-4 NT. First thought would be that it works.
            It's been discussed in the Free Agent thread and it would be for a 2nd and Corey would have to play DE

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

If the saints got Vilma and he is 100% healthy...wow...wow there D would be reborn.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post

thats the buzz around cleveland insiders and people around the organization. im 90% its going to be a second.

also if savage is willing to deal his whole first day away that may imply that we're shipping DA off

Comment

The Browns' second round pick leads the bottom third of the round, nonetheless that's still a valuable pick. Certainly an interesting move to make, and a fantastic decision by Ted Thompson of the Packers to franchise Williams.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    It's been discussed in the Free Agent thread and it would be for a 2nd and Corey would have to play DE
                    I think that's a mistake. I'd put Williams first at NT personally.

Comment

I think the Browns have it right if they play him at DE, as opposed to NT. That's not his game.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                        *is praying*
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Meanwhile the Bears get a big bag of air for Berrian.

*Sigh*

What are you doing Jerry?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Flyboy,

Is that Bree Olson in your sig? One of my favorites. By far.....

And as a Browns fan, I like the trade...if it goes down. Getting a sure fire starter of Williams' caliber for a later 2nd rounder is A-Okay with me.

Comment

Hey, people don't complain. It could be worse, you could be a Falcons fan.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information