X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Mangina. ;)

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

i hope this is wrong. To help minimize my pain i at least need somethign to show for him this season. That and i'm not really a fan of the Saints.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

i refuse to believe this until i see it official

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I hope its true if he returns to form I rather have him on the Saints then face him twice.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
            i refuse to believe this until i see it official
            Same here. :)
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I heard it is going to be a 2009 3rd rounder than can become a 2nd rounder with performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                I heard it is going to be a 2009 3rd rounder than can become a 2nd rounder with performance.
                Sounds absolutely perfect to me.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I am definitely fine with that. ****, more than fine with it!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

if vilma is healthy, that is an absolute steal for the saints
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

If we don't get a 2008 Pick I'm going to be very mad. Why would you just trade one of your top 5 guys for basically nothing?
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

but a news article somewhere on this site mentioning vilma being traded said his knee could go at any time, i hate to sour it the good trade, but im not sure if he could put up with a starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                          If we don't get a 2008 Pick I'm going to be very mad. Why would you just trade one of your top 5 guys for basically nothing?
                          You guys have no leverage. Everyone knows he doesn't fit your scheme. It was discussed about on these boards as soon as Mangini was hired and talk of a 3-4 defense came up. He also has a bad knee problem. And he wouldn't play like one of your top 5 guys next year in a 3-4.

Comment

what i posted above also is a good answer to this.

Comment

Sounding like a done deal...

A deal sending Jets linebacker Jonathan Vilma to the Saints will be completed and announced as early as this morning, according to NFL sources. The teams reached a tentative agreement Thursday night, with the Jets getting a conditional draft pick, probably in 2009, based on Vilma's performance.

In his first two years as a Jet, Vilma seemed destined for stardom. He was NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2004 and a Pro Bowl alternate in 2005. But in 2006, when Eric Mangini became coach and installed a 3-4 scheme, .Vilma's production dropped.

He played seven games in 2007 before a knee injury sidelined him. Vilma had surgery to remove bone fragments from his knee in November. While he was sidelined, rookie David Harris emerged as a standout, and despite starting only seven games, he led the team in tackles.

Though he never publicly said so, Vilma clearly was unhappy and ill-fitted in the 3-4. He was given permission by the Jets to seek a trade this offseason. After going to the combine in Indianapolis last weekend, he met with Saints officials this week and underwent a physical with the Lions on Wednesday. He recently wrote on his blog that he can jog but is several weeks away from running at full speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                                but a news article somewhere on this site mentioning vilma being traded said his knee could go at any time, i hate to sour it the good trade, but im not sure if he could put up with a starting job.
                                This is the same medical staff was had enough faith in Drew Brees while the Dolphins passed on him because of his shoulder injury...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information