2007 Release/Cut Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
    yep thats him. the white guy.(not that it matters)
    Wow, he was cut? That's pretty crazy.

EDIT: No, wait, Im an idiot.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
      packer legend seth payne is a d-lineman and zach wiegert is o-lineman
      thanks I fixed it, also Bobby Hamilton was waived and Dexter Coakley was cut both are now added on.
      Last edited by PackerLegend; 02-28-2007, 10:44 PM.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Simmons shocked me as well. The past 3 years or so he's only been an average LB and was on the decline but his leadership I thought would be worth the contract. Our LB's are all extremely young... Marvin Drafted every one of them and he's only been here 4 seasons. To be honest if Arrington would come for an incentive loaded contract I wouldn't be surprised if we did that... Not if he wants a decent contract though.

Comment

Ok, someone make an argument to why we can't just keep track of all cuts and releases in the free agent thread. jblaze seems to be doing a good job keeping it updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
            Ok, someone make an argument to why we can't just keep track of all cuts and releases in the free agent thread. jblaze seems to be doing a good job keeping it updated.
            As previously stated...

*shrugs* I personally find it easier to have one thread specifically for releases rather than trudging through various kinds of transactions, but it's whatever. It can be closed if need be.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

arrington seems like a guy who will follow the money(I'm aware he left money on the table with skins

Comment

lol Lavar arrington payed the skins to get out of D.C.

Comment

Adam Timmerman (OG) - St. Louis Rams

Comment

Want a surprise.. You guys should be expecting Joey Porter to be cut before March 6th.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      I dont see anyone lobbying for this thread to stay

Comment

saints cut joe horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                          Want a surprise.. You guys should be expecting Joey Porter to be cut before March 6th.
                          Cut.

http://fflivewire.com/article.asp?id=312007ebw2499bx

Comment

If that's true, I could see a host of teams trying to land his sure hands, route running, and best of all, veteran leadership.

San Francisco would upgrade imo if they replaced Antonio Bryant with Joe Horn, and draft a young receiver to learn from the veteran and proven teacher. Months ago during the season I openly thought Atlanta would love to have him, and still think the same now. Minnesota is another that comes to mind as Brad Childress revamps his receiving core and needs a veteran to help guide Troy Williamson.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Joey Porter to be cut.

Comment

WOW

I'm calling Porter to the Jets.
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information