No announcement yet.

Samuel to visit Philly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the Saints needed to make some moves. Maybe they could take a chance on Pacman. HA!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

No thanks on Pacman..LMAO

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Please. No Pacman :(

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I knew the Saints wouldn't go after a big name fa.

Comment

PER PFT

EAGLES CONFIRM SAMUEL VISIT

The Philadelphia Eagles have announced that cornerback Asante Samuel will visit the team on Friday. He will be made available to the media at 4:30 p.m. EST.

Meanwhile, there are rumors that Samuel's deal is done, and that he'll sign it after he passes a physical.

Stay tuned. Until the contract is signed, someone else can step to the plate with more money, and Samuel can choose to take it.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
              I hope they are wrong.
              They're usually very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                Stay tuned. Until the contract is signed, someone else can step to the plate with more money, and Samuel can choose to take it.
                Come on Saints. Make it happen :)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I suspect one of those quoted pieces is true, that Samuel's "visit" to Philly is to pass a physical and then sign a new deal. We'll see.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

YES!!!!

Keep Samuel out of NO. Whoo!
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information