Patriot Fans Getting Nervous?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
    I hope that Tom goes wherever Randy goes for real...some place with a mediocre OL to show how much of a BUM he is. Actually, I'd rather see the Pats just fall apart...buncha cheaters.
    Bitter much? His legacy is written, and it will NEVER change, and certainly not because the rest of the team around him sucks...

But you can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      Losing both CB's? LB being cut and we have holes to fill? The OLB are one of the best duo's in the league, and we have a reliable Tedy Bruschi in the middle. We just have the one spot to fill. But we do have guys like Eric alexander and Pierre Woods who have shown bright flashes.
      Randall G-A-Y will no longer be with the Pats and you guys cut one of your OLBs, (Still can't remember his name)
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        Randall G-A-Y will no longer be with the Pats and you guys cut one of your OLBs, (Still can't remember his name)
        OK, you said starting DB's, Randall wasnt one of them. He was a decent nickle back, and was allright when he was called into take one of Samuel or Hobb's spot. We cut Colvin, but both Vrabel and Thomas are better OLB's in any case.

Comment

The Patriots still have their best players on their roster.

#1 best player on their team is Faulk
          #1 best player on defense is Vrabel.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgBone View Post
            With an aging defense that just lost a LB and 2 starting CB's I think they should be worried about losing Moss. This team has been fairl exsposed by the Giants on how to beat them and without a dominate deep threat WR to keep teams honest, the plan will only work better.

Keep in mind that if this team gets busted for Spygate 2, the rumor is Bill Belicheat will be forced out.

I see the Patriots falling fast.
            One starting corner (asante), and one nickel back (Gaye). Hobbs is the #2 corner

I don't think the pats were really exposed by the giants. everyone knew all year that to be the pats you have to get into brady's face without blitzing. its just that they were the only team to actually do it.
            Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Exactly what I said throughout the year. Im just too lazy to go back and look through all my posts, but like I said earlier, this one year of Randy being a "good" guy hasnt changed him from 13 years of being an "asshole". I always said that once he hits FA, and someone throws big money in his face, the Patriots or getting a ring wont really matter that much.
              Jeeeeeeee-eeez.

Quick Question: What's Belicheck? A "Good" Guy?

"I always said once he hits FA..."....You said Jack, man. Everyone and their mother said Randy would sign with the Pats - except me, because I saw this coming a mile away based on the past years of watching the Pats treat their players - players that meant a lot more to the organization than Moss did (Law, Milloy, etc, etc).

They tried to lowball him, people - and I'm gonna go on a limb but I think it's a strong limb - and Randy said "**** that, You need me more than I need You" - which is True when looking at that roster. Hey, he gave them a one-year discount, and if Belicheck hadn't coached his worst game in Years, they'd have another ring. He doesn't and shouldn't have to give them another discount.

Comment

I thought the point of franchising Moss was not to keep other teams from throwing money, but to guarantee you can keep him for at least one more year...Maybe they did try though, and Moss said he didnt want to be tagged, but it just doesnt make sense...I know there are going to be 38394742 rumors about what teams he goes to, ill wait for something concrete about who he went to visit.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by RollingMoss View Post
                  Jeeeeeeee-eeez.

"I always said once he hits FA..."....You said Jack, man. Everyone and their mother said Randy would sign with the Pats - except me, because I saw this coming a mile away based on the past years of watching the Pats treat their players - players that meant a lot more to the organization than Moss did (Law, Milloy, etc, etc).

They tried to lowball him, people - and I'm gonna go on a limb but I think it's a strong limb - and Randy said "**** that, You need me more than I need You" - which is True when looking at that roster. Hey, he gave them a one-year discount, and if Belicheck hadn't coached his worst game in Years, they'd have another ring. He doesn't and shouldn't have to give them another discount.
                  Are you joking me? Seriously? I have never seen you on this board before. Go look back at soem Patriots threads. I know I said it, and Im pretty sure that others remember me saying it too because I took some heat for it. Please go look back some.

Comment

Are you joking me? Seriously? I have never seen you on this board before. Go look back at soem Patriots threads. I know I said it, and Im pretty sure that others remember me saying it too because I took some heat for it. Please go look back some.
                    Meh, I was more pissed about the "asshole" line. If you said it, you said it.

Comment

Meh, I was more pissed about the "asshole" line. If you said it, you said it.
                      Well, maybe I did go a little over the top with that, but what I meant was Randy going back to the good ol' Randy. This year he wasnt the same as he was other years, and just this one year doesnt erase the past 12 years or so of him being someone else.

Comment

Well, maybe I did go a little over the top with that, but what I meant was Randy going back to the good ol' Randy. This year he wasnt the same as he was other years, and just this one year doesnt erase the past 12 years or so of him being someone else.
                        And I asked is Belicheck a "good guy".

Comment

And I asked is Belicheck a "good guy".
                          Ive never met him, but who says you need to be a good guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            They didn't have any video all year and still set the NFL scoring record running the exact same, boring offense. Stop crying.

You are completely right that they can't lean on their defense next year, though...
                            I wasn't crying, you proved my point. I said next year if they lose Randy, they won't have him, taping, or a defense to lean on. That spells trouble in a serious way.

Comment

They didn't have taping this year.

Comment

Jeeeeeeee-eeez.

And how did all of those guys end up? Oh that's right, bouncing around the league or otherwise deteriorating in skills. Name me one guy we have let go for free that has really come back to burn us? Certainly not Deion Branch. We're sitting with the #7 pick in the draft right now because of him. He's rehabbing a torn ACL.

You're absolutely correct about your last statement. He coached the worst game of his entire career and they lost. And they may be low-balling him. But you know, they've gone to four Super Bowls and five conference championships in the last seven years, all because of following the exact same business model they are following now.

We've pretty much stuck by the "In Bill we trust" mantra so far. It will suck to lose Moss but I've got to think somewhere in there, there's a plan...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information