Patriot Fans Getting Nervous?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Fans Getting Nervous?

Moss has not been signed yet I would be thinking there chances are slimming every minute he is not signed.

some sites say he could go to the Titans...I said it before they should have Tagged him.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

can you give me a link to those?

Comment

Think I read it on Yard Barker. Someone e-mailed it to me but I Deleted it becouse im at work. Sorry bro....I will try to call him on break and get him to resend it..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Impossible for Pats fans to be nervous. Randy is going to stick with Tom Brady bottomline. This guy wants a ring and needs it to get into the HOF.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

What's there to get nervous about? We just resigned Kelley Washington! :p

Comment

If you loose Randy Moss, you can always get Devery Henderson you know ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I think the Patriots have shown by now that they can compete with wide receivers the likes of Jabar Gaffney, Reche Caldwell, and David Givens, and make those receivers into suitable starters when they haven't found much success anywhere else. Same thing goes for corner - Hank Poteat, Troy Brown, Earthwind Moreland? We might not be a juggernaut without Moss/Samuel, but we could still win the Super Bowl.

Comment

U prolly could, but its prolly going to be harder, wes welker is going to get double covered all day

Comment

Maybe. We're 11 hours and 56 minutes into free agency. Who knows what will happen. It would be great to keep Moss, no doubt. We'll see what happens. Money won't be the issue. I am sure Pioli and Belichick have a few tricks up their sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      Impossible for Pats fans to be nervous. Randy is going to stick with Tom Brady bottomline. This guy wants a ring and needs it to get into the HOF.
                      Moss could retire today and be a hall of famer. ring sming

Comment

i am a little concerned, but i think the pats see the fact that they NEED him. Moss wants a ring, and playing with Brady probably gives him his best chance. He will not go to the titans because of the QB situation. VY wont give him the looks, and he will mope around like he did in Oakland.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Patriots may not have AS much of a walk in the park in the AFC East. All of the teams but the Bills are getting better, and you can assume the Bills will improve as well. The Patriots haven't gotten better, they've gotten worse
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                            Patriots may not have AS much of a walk in the park in the AFC East. All of the teams but the Bills are getting better, and you can assume the Bills will improve as well. The Patriots haven't gotten better, they've gotten worse
                            I say the Bills are the front-runners to challenge the Pats in the AFC East. Don't forget they did what they did last year with about 10 players on IR.

What the Bills need is some receiving help (a TE or WR, or both) and a CB. Maybe get another pass rusher too, that wouldn't hurt. And if the Bills trade for Stroud, Stroud and McCargo will be hard to run on. The best thing that can happen to Buffalo though is to stay healthy.

Comment

I have a feeling the AFC East will come out to something like this.

Patriots 11-5
                              Bills 9-7
                              Jets 7-9
                              Phins 6-10

Now I didn't do any math or look at matchups this is my initial predictions 14 hours in 08 FA
                              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information