No announcement yet.

Bills sign LB Mitchell....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants fan here, thats a good price for Mitchell for you Buffalo fans. I really loved what he did for us this year, started off slow the first two games but made the big stop on the goal line stand in week 3 against the Redskins which propelled us. Solid player, smart and good insticts, can hit hard too...a little slow but makes it up with football smarts. I guess Reese, TC and Spags thinks that Gerris Wilkinson is going to play just as good as Mitchell did at WLB, hes got the speed and played very well in the weeek 17 game against the Pats and in the Tampa game

Comment

Good player and he's coming with a good price too.

A lot of people had us interested in Briggs but I'm not so sure if this was a better option for us. Mitchell is a lot cheaper and he's going to give us room to resign Angelo Crowell and Lee Evans this season.

Marcus Stroud is in Buffalo too. If we could get that deal done the Bills have a lot more options in the draft and our defense would be pretty formidable too.

Comment

Im happy with this signing. It erases us taking a LB in round 1 now. Although I would have loved Dan Connor, Im not sure if hes out of the question if he slips to us in the 2nd. I hope to god that Stroud comes to Buffalo. Man, Buffalo is getting that D ready for NE.

I wonder what Buffalo does now with the #11 pick. Im thinking it is almost a given that we get a DE or CB at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          Im happy with this signing. It erases us taking a LB in round 1 now. Although I would have loved Dan Connor, Im not sure if hes out of the question if he slips to us in the 2nd. I hope to god that Stroud comes to Buffalo. Man, Buffalo is getting that D ready for NE.

I wonder what Buffalo does now with the #11 pick. Im thinking it is almost a given that we get a DE or CB at this point.
          Why would we take a LB in round 2, if we already have Crowell, Posluszny, and Mitchell?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            Why would we take a LB in round 2, if we already have Crowell, Posluszny, and Mitchell?
            Its wishful thinking brother. I just really like Connor. Im thinking that we might go with one of Harvey or Merling or DRC/McKelvin/Talib

Comment

Word is that Stroud to Buffalo is almost a done deal.

Comment

Good not great pick up I always liked him in KC he was just not a good fit in the cover two.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Word is that Stroud to Buffalo is almost a done deal.
                  I hope you're right.
                  I'm waiting for the moment where I see, "Buffalo Bills have traded for Marcus Stroud" :D

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I'm waiting for the momment when I see a thread that says they Chiefs did any thing any thing at all.:(

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information