Jags sign WR Jerry Porter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I don't think there's any question that Berrian is a much better player and prospect than Crayton. Crayton is a career #3 guy. He's got solid intangibles but really offers no upside at all. If he was playing for the Bills nobody would even know who he is.

I agree that it was a crafty resign by the Cowboys, but it's wrong to think that Crayton would command that much money on the open market. He resigned for pretty cheap to be the #3 guy for a reason.
    I agree. Crayton is a #3 who can step in at #2 in case of injury. But he's got excellent hands and has proven his ability in this league. Are Berrian and Porter twice as good as he? No, but they will/got paid twice as much.

Comment

I actually don't mind the additions the Jags have made at the receiver position recently. Like I said before good role players who should step in immediately and not disrupt anything positive they're doing on offense. I also like the nice contrast of speed and possession receivers they currently have on their roster. The last thing they need is any sorta me-first kinda guy there.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I agree. Crayton is a #3 who can step in at #2 in case of injury. But he's got excellent hands and has proven his ability in this league. Are Berrian and Porter twice as good as he? No, but they will/got paid twice as much.
        I'm not sure how you would judge that. I get what you're saying, but it's really not that simple.

That said, I would personally rather have one Bernard Berrian on my team than two Craytons. That said I've made my love of Berrian very well known.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

bf's man-love for Berrian is confirmed. :)
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            I'm not sure how you would judge that. I get what you're saying, but it's really not that simple.

That said, I would personally rather have one Bernard Berrian on my team than two Craytons. That said I've made my love of Berrian very well known.
            I knew it......

Comment

Hey... at least the Jags went the FA route than the draft route. Props to them for figuring out how to avoid further embarrassment in that aspect.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information