WORST/BEST move of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
    Got it so basically if Vilma resigns and plays light now next year, they will have gotten him for a 2nd round pick. Still not too bad.
    I'm not a huge fan of the value we got but yeah, a 2nd wouldn't be bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
      LOL. Not every GM. I would say the skins and their front office use traded and FAs to solidify their roster.

Yeah if you guys can build off of that you guys can turn it around. I never liked the idea of changing to a 3-4 for you guys.
      Your right, forgot about him... Snyder needs to be drug-tested though.

I agree with you on the 3-4 thing... it set the team back a few years. But I like that Tannenbaum is finally making a conscious effort to find the right players for the scheme (Jenkins, Harris last year).

Comment

What the hell is all this about the Steelers letting Faneca go? Lol...yea ok, keep telling that to yourselves. Faneca was pissed at the Steelers and absolutely did not want to resign with them, it was known during the season this year....he wouldn't have resigned with your guys regardless of your offer, nice try though, we all know you'd love Faneca back on your team and every team in the NFL aside from a few, would like him on there team as well...
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Faneca was pissed because the Steelers wouldn't give him the money he wanted. Stop being a little homer.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
            What the hell is all this about the Steelers letting Faneca go? Lol...yea ok, keep telling that to yourselves. Faneca was pissed at the Steelers and absolutely did not want to resign with them, it was known during the season this year....he wouldn't have resigned with your guys regardless of your offer, nice try though, we all know you'd love Faneca back on your team and every team in the NFL aside from a few, would like him on there team as well...
            Agreed... homers just lose to skew the story.

Comment

Yeah, there's a little bit of homerism on both sides there. lol
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information