Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faneca NOT to Jets... yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Jet fans at least can be hopeful that our team continues the patter of missing and making the playoffs every other year...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      That's pretty funny.
      i could tell you what's funny, but i'll hold back


      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        That's pretty funny.
        Honestly, 11-5 might be a stretch, but 9-7 and 10-6 is plenty plausible. People who just look at the jets record get no sense for this team. We were in every game this season except the opener against NE and the game against Dallas. We lost seven games by a touchdown or less, and led the giants in the 4th quarter. This team is far better than there record indicates. That plus the fact that we just filled our 2 biggest needs, means that 10-6 could happen. This is the best team talent-wise that mangini has had yet (with the jets). And considering that he pretty much coached us to 10-6 two years ago, ther's no reason to believe it can;t happen again



        Sig by Me

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          That's pretty funny.
          Hows that funny?? Have you seen our up coming schedule?? And we are about to improve our 2 biggest holes with pro bowlers. And if Mangini keeps up his success in drafting our team is getting much better. Plus I think Kellen Clemens is going to do good this year, he has a lot of talent, just no talent last year and a bad OL.
          We didn't make the plays to win games. With up graded talent, and being the 3rd year in a system, and a easy schedule the Jets could be 11-5. Thats my prediction, and I am standing by it baring injuries. If Coles keeps healthy this year, we have a really great WR tandem in Coles and Cotchery.

          Comment


          • #35
            Is it just me, or does it seem like Faneca and his agent are trying to give some extra time to Arizona in dealing with Fitzgerald's ginormous contract? Speculation on my part.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              i could tell you what's funny, but i'll hold back
              YOUR MOMMA!


              Sweet Living

              I remember 9/24/08

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                YOUR MOMMA!
                That was weak man...you can do better than that!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
                  Hows that funny?? Have you seen our up coming schedule?? And we are about to improve our 2 biggest holes with pro bowlers. And if Mangini keeps up his success in drafting our team is getting much better. Plus I think Kellen Clemens is going to do good this year, he has a lot of talent, just no talent last year and a bad OL.
                  We didn't make the plays to win games. With up graded talent, and being the 3rd year in a system, and a easy schedule the Jets could be 11-5. Thats my prediction, and I am standing by it baring injuries. If Coles keeps healthy this year, we have a really great WR tandem in Coles and Cotchery.
                  buh?

                  Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                  YOUR MOMMA!
                  very weak.


                  11-5? that would be a pretty nice run, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here, we haven't even officially signed Faneca yet, so lets just wait and see what happens first.


                  Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                  Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                  You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                    buh?



                    very weak.


                    11-5? that would be a pretty nice run, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here, we haven't even officially signed Faneca yet, so lets just wait and see what happens first.
                    LOL!! My bad I meant no talent around him. :D

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Faneca is according to NFL Network going to make a decision by 6PM ET tonight.



                      Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Jets have reached agreement with Alan Faneca on a four-year contract.


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Jets have reached agreement with Alan Faneca on a five-year, $40 million contract, with $21 million guaranteed.

                          The Jets added a year to the original offer, but Faneca will never see that money. He'll be lucky to see the fourth year. In the meantime, he'll bolster a pitiful interior rushing attack. The Jets are overpaying, but they have a leader to help their young linemen develop.



                          A Mod should edit the title of this thread.


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Jets have reached agreement with Alan Faneca on a five-year, $40 million contract, with $21 million guaranteed.

                            The Jets added a year to the original offer, but Faneca will never see that money. He'll be lucky to see the fourth year. In the meantime, he'll bolster a pitiful interior rushing attack. The Jets are overpaying, but they have a leader to help their young linemen develop.



                            A Mod should edit the title of this thread.

                            So it's basically a three year 21 million dollar guaranteed contract with a potential for it to be a 4th and then a 5th year contract worth 40 million?

                            Awesome?
                            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                            Jets will not take McFadden...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information