Rate my team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my team

Ok, I got a game in mind to make things a little more interesting this offseason.

This is different to most, "rate my team threads" I don't want anyone to put together their "all time" current or past team. What I want is this:

I make this initial post as a Carolina Panthers fan. The next fan rates the carolina panthers in their currents state and then at the end says

"my team: whatever" The next person then rates their team and gives their reasons why.

If you're a fan of the same team rate the team above you, then just put a different team down so we don't get two in a row. Please don't just say "ur teem sucks lawl ***" I want something interesting.

My team: Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers= C+

i honestly do not understand how this team does not make the super bowl every year- they seem to have every position covered on paper but they underachieve

New York Giants: ___

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
      Carolina Panthers= C+

i honestly do not understand how this team does not make the super bowl every year- they seem to have every position covered on paper but they underachieve

I'm sick of seeing Giants fans hyping up Brandon Jacobs hasn't done a thing. When i was reading the McGahee thread, several giants fans made it seem like if it happened Jacobs would start and take the majority of the carries which is ridiculous. I think barring the giants make qb changes this team isn't going anywhere unless eli manning makes vast improvments.

D+

Comment

Carolina Panthers= C+

NYG = B-

I can't stand watching this team play. Some weeks they come out and look like they're superbowl bound and absolutely untouchable. Other times you wonder how they're considered an NFL franchise. They're headline players are characterized by inconsistency and the franchise always appears to be in need of coaches. Other than that, the future seems bright with eli, Moss, shockey and co.

Oh yeah, btw, not rebutting, I feel the same way about the Panthers, point to note, they've been second last in the league in the least 3 years as far as players missing starts go. Thats in all three years.

Comment

Carolina Panthers= C+

b-

give them oline depth and 1-2 playmaking DBs and they are solid contenders

Comment

Nanoed

Washington D

Their owner thinks he knows more than he does. Gibbs needs to retire before he ruins his legacy. The defense was amazingly good, but lets its start talent walk and instead signed FA's to help score points. They traded away a good QB in favor of a rookie (though he has been good). Snyder is going to be the death of a once feared franchise and probably portis' career. IMO Portis and Shaun Taylor and two players I love to watch. Unfortunatley I usually watch them get beaten.

Comment

New Orleans Saints: _____

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

whoops double post, still having issues with the forum
                Last edited by BlindSite; 02-28-2007, 05:54 PM.

Comment

You have to rate the team above you, even if they've been done. Don't be lazy.

New Orleans B+

This team is still in rebuild mode and is still a few pieces of the puzzle away. At times the offense is dominant and the front seven is stifling. There are serious questions at linebacker and at cornerback. Without Joe Horn who's only got fumes left in the tank their receiving corp is rather thin. Their offensive line has been a pleasant surprise.

Peyton is a great young coach, but it'll be interesting to see how he goes after teams have a lot more film and tendencies to study. This team is on the up, but with such a tough divison and key positions lacking I doubt they can repeat their performance last year.

Team: Arizona Cardinals.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    You have to rate the team above you, even if they've been done. Don't be lazy.

New Orleans B+

This team is still in rebuild mode and is still a few pieces of the puzzle away. At times the offense is dominant and the front seven is stifling. There are serious questions at linebacker and at cornerback. Without Joe Horn who's only got fumes left in the tank their receiving corp is rather thin. Their offensive line has been a pleasant surprise.

Peyton is a great young coach, but it'll be interesting to see how he goes after teams have a lot more film and tendencies to study. This team is on the up, but with such a tough divison and key positions lacking I doubt they can repeat their performance last year.

Team: Arizona Cardinals.
                    C

They have it on offense..got a good coach, great WRs, good RB and a great future QB..no OL however and defensivly..they have some real good players like Berry/Dansby/Hayes/Wilson..they just need to beef up the CB and DL a bit and i think they are legit contenders.

New England PATRIOTS

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      New Orleans Saints: _____
                      B

I'm amazed at what Gary Gibbs was able to do on defense, especially since they really don't much talent beyond Will Smith and Charles Grant on that side of the ball.

The offense was amazing this season, and if they can add some depth and competition on the offensive line, they should be even better.

This is a team that needs to go into the offseason and acquire depth, because they need it at virtually every position besides wide receiver and running back. If they get bitten by the injury bug year, they could be in trouble, but if they stay healthy, I'd expect good things.

Jacksonville Jaguars:____

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        Nanoed

Washington D

Their owner thinks he knows more than he does. Gibbs needs to retire before he ruins his legacy. The defense was amazingly good, but lets its start talent walk and instead signed FA's to help score points. They traded away a good QB in favor of a rookie (though he has been good). Snyder is going to be the death of a once feared franchise and probably portis' career. IMO Portis and Shaun Taylor and two players I love to watch. Unfortunatley I usually watch them get beaten.
                        that might be the worst evaluation ever written. 1st, love or hate danny but at least he wants to win and puts everything he can.

2. how can you ruin his legacy? Are ypu suddenly going to forget he won 3 superbowls because he had a few losing seasons?

3. Are you talking about our 31st ranked d?

4. Patrick Ramsey the third ranked QB on the Jets depth chart? He got beaten out by a rookie and a half armed chad pennington.

5. How is Daniel Snyder Killing Clinton Portis' career?

6. I guess you missed o5 where we went 10-6 including a 6 game winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          B

I'm amazed at what Gary Gibbs was able to do on defense, especially since they really don't much talent beyond Will Smith and Charles Grant on that side of the ball.

The offense was amazing this season, and if they can add some depth and competition on the offensive line, they should be even better.

This is a team that needs to go into the offseason and acquire depth, because they need it at virtually every position besides wide receiver and running back. If they get bitten by the injury bug year, they could be in trouble, but if they stay healthy, I'd expect good things.

Jacksonville Jaguars:____
                          B

I was expecting a playoff appearance, especially after your start to the season. I think having Leftwitch back will help this year, and Drew is a stud at RB. I like your WR's, when they catch the ball, but they need to be more consistent.

Defensively I had high hopes. You've got two studs in the middle but it seemed like you'd show up one game, and then disappear the next. You'd crush the Jets, then lose to the Texans.

Chicago Bears_____:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

B+: Despite the dominant defense, and trip to the Super Bowl, they still have a major question mark at the most important position on the field, and the Lovie situation looks like it could get ugly. They're in good hands with Angelo, and if Grossman can be more consistent they should be very good for a long time.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                            Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

the tampa bay bucs

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information