Rate my team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ravens: B
    They are getting a little old on both sides of the ball. Lewis can't stay around forever. If their offense had even a little big play tendency they could be a top of the line contender.

My team: DA Bears

Comment

Bears: A
      They have a lot of youth and defense and offense. I really like the direction they are going. Grossman will probably get more consistent with time. They have a good mix of young/old WRs. TE is lacking but decent. O line is very good IMO. RB is good right now but you'll probably get rid of Jones and start Benson which is a mistake IMO. Defense is solid all around. Filled with youth and talent. Coaching staff is awesome right now. You need a better O coordinator though IMO. You'll probably run into problems though when your young playmakers want big money, and have trouble keeping the team together.

The Pack

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
        Bears: A
        They have a lot of youth and defense and offense. I really like the direction they are going. Grossman will probably get more consistent with time. They have a good mix of young/old WRs. TE is lacking but decent. O line is very good IMO. RB is good right now but you'll probably get rid of Jones and start Benson which is a mistake IMO. Defense is solid all around. Filled with youth and talent. Coaching staff is awesome right now. You need a better O coordinator though IMO. You'll probably run into problems though when your young playmakers want big money, and have trouble keeping the team together.

The Pack
        IMO a team on the verge of both falling apart and getting somewhere. There needs to be a change of the gaurd. Favre, Green and Franks are out the door, Rogers, a RB and a new TE need to come in to Help out Jennings.

The defense has a solid if unspectacular core, but I don't know about the rest of the team. They've got a lot of talented players up and down the board but can't seem to put it all together and are marred by inconsistency.

Right now a B+ for performance with the players they've got. C for overall.

Cleveland Browns___________

Guys, lets actually comment on the team above us. Not just post our team's name.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information