Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Rogers to the Browns (trade has not been confirmed though)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
    Obviously you've never watched a James Bond movie.
    Not ones with glass houses and rocks.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
      Not ones with glass houses and rocks.
      James Bond breaks out of a Glass Room with a Ring...close enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Right, so when he quotes someone and says something bad in response to that and it makes it look like hes ripping the person hes quoting, I'm supposed to actually know that hes not being sarcastic (although he quoted someone and it could easily be taken as complete sarcasm) and know in fact that he was talking about someone else... Sorry I didn't catch the "Dnutz" meant DChess
        Uh oh... don't talk about me while quoting Tactica. Someone might get all uppity and confused.

And it was already established. I said NOTHING negative about DawgBone. You need to use the powers of word comprehension to figure out what things mean....

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          James Bond breaks out of a Glass Room with a Ring...close enough...
          Not at all. Rock is much more destructive then a ring.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
            Not at all. Rock is much more destructive then a ring.
            Not when the ring can send a pulse of some sort and shatter glass. Which brings me to another Demetri Martin quote...

I like the game rock paper scissors but 2/3rds. Like Rock beats Scissors. Oh man, these scissors are all bent I cant cut with them, you win. Or Scissors beats Paper. This paper is cut into strips itís useless I cant write on it, you win. Then, Paper beats RockÖ.Rock is fine! There is no structural damage to rock. Rock can break through paper whenever it wants. Paper sucks. It should be Rock, Explosives with a cuttable wick, Scissors.

And I'm excited that Shaun Rogers is on the Browns. Finally fixing up that old lazy d-line and making it a young lazy d-line. Now we know laziness will be in the Browns organization for years to come.

Comment

• ohio>michigan

oh noez he didnt

but honestly i dont care about the third rounder. the whole point of these deals like i said a billion times is to put talent around DA and see what he can do before we go to quinn. if rogers and bodden or both motivated and in shape, i feel rogers is the much better player. a couple years ago he was dominant. also playing in detroit wouldnt really give me much of a boost to go 110%.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                Right, so when he quotes someone and says something bad in response to that and it makes it look like hes ripping the person hes quoting, I'm supposed to actually know that hes not being sarcastic (although he quoted someone and it could easily be taken as complete sarcasm) and know in fact that he was talking about someone else... Sorry I didn't catch the "Dnutz" meant DChess.

Anyways simple miscommuncation, sorry to Wingboy though.
                Everyone else figured out the 1st grade story problem. It's OK, though... there's always that one kid that stays late for help.
                Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

• in closing the trade works for both teams. we need dline and you need players and a cb. it works for everyone. also didnt knwo people would get so worked up over nothing. i thought everyone knew detroit wasnt going anywhere anytime soon?

Comment

• looking at this trade more its clear the lions got ripped off

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      in closing the trade works for both teams. we need dline and you need players and a cb. it works for everyone. also didnt knwo people would get so worked up over nothing. i thought everyone knew detroit wasnt going anywhere anytime soon?
                      Yeah... and most probably didn't think the Browns were going anywhere "anytime soon" last year. Teams in the NFL can shift year after year, which makes it possible for any team (yes, Lions included) to surprise and make a run.

Are you actually surprised that Lions' fans reacted that way to your comment? I hope not.
                      Originally posted by bret hart
                      looking at this trade more its clear the lions got ripped off
                      The Lions didn't want Rogers at all (Marinelli said he wouldn't be on the team next year). We received a starting CB and a 3rd round pick for him. Don't quite see how they got "ripped off".
                      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

• Lions easily win this trade. Rogers could be great when motivated, but he wasn't motivated in Detroit and that's exactly the attitude that they needed to get rid of in Detroit so that, just maybe, they could have a winning team. Rogers needed to go. Getting a starter and a 3rd=good deal.

Comment

• Sorry for missing out Cincy. But with your ownership I cannot believe you have only had 1 winning season in the last 17 years and they think the Browns were the worste in the division? Weve had 2 since 1999 LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information