Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Rogers to the Browns (trade has not been confirmed though)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
    We need links!!!!
    It was on ESPN.
    No links yet

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I'm actually loving this when I come to think about it. It only increases the chances of the Saint getting Ellis or Dorsey in the draft :D

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Hopefully we get a 2nd rounder. Or Chad Johnson. haha
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

very nice rascal

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
            it'll be curious on the cost ... should probably be close to the Panthers and Jenkins ... Rogers on the nose huh, assuming the 3-4 stuff is true ...
            I think it will be similar to the 4-3 defense he ran in Baltimore with Sam Adams and Goose. Getting a big boy like Rogers should help with that a lot.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

We need links!!!!
              http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs...aun-rogers.asp :D

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Rumors are for a 3rd

*pukes*

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Hopefully we get a 2nd rounder. Or Chad Johnson. haha
                  It was for a 3rd or 4th

http://frontier.cincinnati.com/blogs...aun-rogers.asp

Comment

Rumors are for a 3rd

*pukes*
                    This should come as a suprise to noone except maybe Lions fans. If Vilma and Kris Jenkins can't get 2nd rounders Rogers isn't going to either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

3rd and 5th.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6665

Comment

I am so close to just saying screw football.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

if they can get him for a 3rd or 4th round pick.... thats a steal for his potential and quality of player. hopefully he doesnt start hanging around chris henry or anything hahaha

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            This should come as a suprise to noone except maybe Lions fans. If Vilma and Kris Jenkins can't get 2nd rounders Rogers isn't going to either.
                            I've been trying to tell me fellow Lions fans that a 3rd Round pick was best case scenario, but very few of them listened.

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
                              I'm actually loving this when I come to think about it. It only increases the chances of the Saint getting Ellis or Dorsey in the draft :D
                              this brings up a good point. Glenn Dorsey and Sedrick Ellis probably lost a lot of money today with a couple teams at the top of the draft filling their DT need.

i like the signing for Cinci. almost makes too much sense.

Comment

If this is a 3rd (we should have two with Steinbach) or even better a 4th then F**K YEAH!

This shuts my mouth. Either way a big time move, the lack of motor bothers me but the talent is there. We would have two very good DT's in Rogers/Peko.

That would allow them to address DE and LB in the first two rounds. Put Rogers at NT in the 3-4 or stay 4-3. Either way this is sweet, didn't even hear mention of it.

I didn't buy into signing Sam Adams at all but this one I really like. Those 7 sacks blow out anything anyone on our team did.

Cannot freaking believe we actually made a meaningful deal for the first time in forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information