Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Rogers to the Browns (trade has not been confirmed though)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GMs of the bengals and Lions didn't sleep with each other while the player in question watched/

Comment

Shaun Rogers to still go to Ohio?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

POSTED 9:07 p.m. EST, February 29, 2008

SAME STATE, DIFFERENT TEAM?

On Friday, the Detroit Lions agreed to trade defensive tackle Shaun Rogers to the Cincinnati Bengals. The trade somehow fell through.

Now, Rogers could still be coming to Ohio. But as a member of the Browns.

Nicholas Cotsonika of the Detroit Free Press, citing an unnamed source, reports that the Lions are working on a deal with Cleveland.

Earlier on Friday, the Browns sent a second-round pick to the Packers for defensive tackle Corey Williams.

Comment

Shaun Rogers

No one ever spelled his name wrong until today . . .

What do the Browns have left to trade? Derek Anderson? hahaha
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

What? ARe they going to trade away their entire draft?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Shaun Rogers
            My bad yo!

In response to the other guy though, I would gladly give up a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for Williams/Rogers...

Our biggest needs are D-Line and OLB, if we can manage to sign an OLB and get Rogers in this trade, it wouldn't bug me that we don't have any picks in the draft...

Also would be nice to see Stallworth sign here, we need a speedy target like him.

Comment

Well he would have to play NT, which might not be the best idea...I think he can, but I dont think its the greatest idea...If he gets lazy playing NT in a 3-4 the entire defense will suffer because of it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

That would be a killer D-Line

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  Well he would have to play NT, which might not be the best idea...I think he can, but I dont think its the greatest idea...If he gets lazy playing NT in a 3-4 the entire defense will suffer because of it.
                  I dunno, I think he could play DE in the 3-4, we have Shaun (OR IS IT SEAN OMG ALL THE SHEAUNS IN THE WORLD) Smith who played way better at nose tackle than he did at DE... Corey Williams Smith and Rogers would be a sweeeeeeeeeet line.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                    And the Cincy legacy of laziness and lawlessness continues
                    And may it reign for a thousand years

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Maybe Brady Quinn is involved??Just maybe?

Rotoworld is reporting it now as well.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Leigh Bodden and a 3rd Round pick?

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...thirdroun.html

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          Yeah I might kill myself.

Comment

Shaun Rogers to the Browns (trade has not been confirmed though)

A league source tells Booth Newspapers that the Browns will acquire DT Shaun Rogers from the Lions in exchange for CB Leigh Bodden and a 2008 third-round pick.

Beat writer Tom Kowalski notes that "details are still shaky," but we've confirmed that despite past deals, the Browns do still have their 2008 third-rounder and can trade it. Bodden would be a huge score for Detroit, which is desperate at cornerback. If this deal goes through, they'll be desperate at nose tackle. Also, Bodden will almost certainly want a new contract.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Okay now I'm starting to think the Browns think they are playing Madden franchise mode.
                              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

browns should try to get rid of winslow he has a bad attitude

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information