Lance Briggs Re-signs with the Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
    I dont see him working that well in our defense, he wouldn't be around any talent and i dont think he can take the whole game over by himself. That is the kind of LB we need.
    lol, Theres probably 32 teams that would like a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
      lol, Theres probably 32 teams that would like a guy like that.
      Hell yeah, besides london fletcher i can expect between zero and one atleast decent plays a game from Marcus Washington and whoever plays on the other side.
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I really did want Briggs to bad he stayed put. I guess he was not ready to be #1 lb ON A TEAM...

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

It would of been funnier if you put the #1 lb in all capitals or bold instead of "on a team", just saying.
          Last edited by regoob2; 03-03-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

great signing by the Bears. Keeping Briggs over Berrian was absolutely the right move. Briggs is a stud, and fits their scheme perfectly. Berrian i felt is overrated, and got way too much money.

I think this worked out for both the Bears and Briggs. They shouldn't have parted ways, its a match made in heaven.

Comment

so after saying he would never suit up again, and talking all that ****, he re-signs...........

Wow is all i have to say

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information