X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Stroud traded to the Bills -- LINK

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...Bill-for-picks

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Is that bye bye Tripplet?

Comment

Third and fifth? Good. That's been the status quo for DTs so far, so that's good.

Adios Stroud. It was swell.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
        Tripplett was cut yesterday evening.

I'm so happy right now :D :D :D :D

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

So McCargo and Stroud eh? Looks like Perry Fewell is looking for the big run stuffer type that Lovie never really cared for.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Good move by the Bills.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

this is more than I could have asked for...stroud has injury concerns and is on the downside of his career...I'm glad we got the asking price for premium DT's...

Comment

McCargo and Stroud starting with Kyle Williams rotating in 3rd. A nice UT in the draft and we are sitting pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  McCargo and Stroud starting with Kyle Williams rotating in 3rd. A nice UT in the draft and we are sitting pretty.
                  Yes :D

We need a pass-rusher, a #4 DT, and a CB, and we are set on defense :)

Comment

Excellent trade for the Bills, obviously they checked Stroud out medically and were confident in making the trade. The Jags were ready to move on, plus they got very good value in Buffalo's picks.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    So McCargo and Stroud eh? Looks like Perry Fewell is looking for the big run stuffer type that Lovie never really cared for.
                    Plus I think there's been some talk that owner Ralph Wilson has wanted the team to stop the run better.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      Excellent trade for the Bills, obviously they checked Stroud out medically and were confident in making the trade. The Jags were ready to move on, plus they got very good value in Buffalo's picks.

Plus I think there's been some talk that owner Ralph Wilson has wanted the team to stop the run better.
                      Reportedly the first thing that Wilson said when they sat down to evaluate the team after the 2006-2007 team was "I want to know how we are going to stop the run next year." We definitely improved in that area last year but have a ways to go and obviously Stroud will help. Poz coming back and Mitchell coming in will too.

Comment

Reportedly we signed DT Spencer Johnson from the Vikings as well to a 5 year contract. He would definitely be a UT. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
                          Well, they resigned Spencer Johnson too, so probably.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

The Bills and DT Spencer Johnson have reportedly agreed to terms on a five-year contract.
                            Johnson is a versatile player who has been Minnesota's third tackle behind the Williams behemoths the last few years. He could have some untapped potential, and should fit in Buffalo's tackle rotation. This could mean the Bills are dropping out of the Marcus Stroud bidding.

Source: Rotoworld

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Great, great signing. Gets a potentially elite player for an up and coming team. If he holds up and avoids injury concerns, a 3rd and a 5th is a steal. Great to get a defensive veteran player to start out the Trent Edwards era; aka young and upcoming team.

edit: D'oh!

I still think Bills are gonna do some damage next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information