2005 - Saints
    2006 - Eagles
    2007 - Patriots
    2008 - Browns

boy does he move around
    guess hes now staying put

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Definitely in "win now" mode as they've completely sacrificed their draft. That's the only draw back to their moves.
      Why draft when you can just crush a free-agency period?

It's the same thing only less guesswork.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
        Why draft when you can just crush a free-agency period?

It's the same thing only less guesswork.
        theres a reason that big spenders in fa typically don't have great success. Its always teams that build through the draft that seem to win it all.

And winslowbodden, the steelers have done exactly what they always do in fa. They sign some lower tier role players but thats it. And it seems to work for them.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
          theres a reason that big spenders in fa typically don't have great success. Its always teams that build through the draft that seem to win it all.

And winslowbodden, the steelers have done exactly what they always do in fa. They sign some lower tier role players but thats it. And it seems to work for them.
          Pretty sure the Cowboys and Patriots got the majority of their good players through FA and they were considered 2 of the top 3 teams this year.

The draft can be a crap shoot and you usually only pull away with 2 good players out of 7 picks. The Browns just gauranteed 3 solid players as long as they stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
            I was just responding to that one guy who loves to be a complete jack ass 100% of the time.

I'm just saying, Steelers haven't signed anyone yet (I believe.) They should target someone like Javon Walker while he's still out there and some offensive linemen. You guys are hurting without Faneca, although I expect you to go o-line in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
              I was just responding to that one guy who loves to be a complete jack ass 100% of the time.

I'm just saying, Steelers haven't signed anyone yet (I believe.) They should target someone like Javon Walker while he's still out there and some offensive linemen. You guys are hurting without Faneca, although I expect you to go o-line in the draft.
              The Steelers don't sign big FA, it's just their way of doing business. We build through the draft. Unfortunately, we haven't had a ton of luck with our 2nd day guys in the last few years. I don't want anything to do with Javon Walker, he's injury prone and not a great team guy.

Personally, I'm glad the Steelers haven't signed anyone. The draft is deep in most of our positions of need and FA are getting way overpaid this year.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

I would love to see a Browns vs Eagles match next year. Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow vs Samuel, Sheppard, Dawkins and Shelodn Brown would be sick.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                  I would love to see a Browns vs Eagles match next year. Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow vs Samuel, Sheppard, Dawkins and Shelodn Brown would be sick.
                  Sheppard is probably going to traded.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                    Not a great matchup. Exspecially with Derek Anderson as our QB. I give the Eagles the edge.

Anderson looked horrible at the pro bowl when teams werent allowed to rush the passer. He had the best players in the world surrounding him and he blew the game for the AFC.

Early in the season when teams rushed him, he beat them for it, then when teams dropped back (ala the pro bowl) he couldnt make good decisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information