No announcement yet.

Vikes sign Berrian to 6-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at people stupid enough to think that Williamson is good.
    I'm a loser and a user so I don't need no accuser to try and slag me down because I know you're right.~ Green Day

Comment

• Originally posted by chug o nomics View Post
      LOL at people stupid enough to think that Williamson is good.

It's like talking to a brick wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
        I wouldn't call myself excited.

I know full well he's a reclamation project in terms of his playing wide-out.

I also know full well that he'll be a solid special-teamer on both sides, as a gunner and as a returner, on day one.

He's actually pretty bad at kick returns as well. Troy Williamson has very few redeeming qualities. I think you underestimate how bad he actually is; he literally lost us a handful of games by dropping game winning TD's.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
          He's actually pretty bad at kick returns as well. Troy Williamson has very few redeeming qualities. I think you underestimate how bad he actually is; he literally lost us a handful of games by dropping game winning TD's.
          w/e, you're more knowledgeable on the topic then I am, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now..

We'll re-open the topic in 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
            w/e, you're more knowledgeable on the topic then I am, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now..

We'll re-open the topic in 4 years.
            In 4 years no one will remember Williamson.

I like the trade for the Jags cause it's a no lose situation, but seriously getting your hopes up for Troy Williamson...that's messed up. You should spend your time asking out that cute girl who works at that coffee place down the street instead, you're not as liable to get it thrown in your face. You know which girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
              In 4 years no one will remember Williamson.

I like the trade for the Jags cause it's a no lose situation, but seriously getting your hopes up for Troy Williamson...that's messed up. You should spend your time asking out that cute girl who works at that coffee place down the street instead, you're not as liable to get it thrown in your face. You know which girl.
              Waaay ahead of you, brother. That's why I withdrew in the first place.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information