Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikes sign Berrian to 6-year deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    Try being a Chiefs fan our big off season move so far is picking up FB Oliver Hoyte off waviers from the Cowboys.
    We havent done anything at all.

    EDIT: Okay thats wrong, we actually shoved our arm in BBs ass

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      We overpayed, so what? Everyone overpays in FA and we needed a WR to strech the field. If we weren't going to pay him somebody would have. We have the cap space to do the deal and it is not hurting our team, so why all of the complaining. The fact is no WR in the draft will be better then Berrian will be next year and we cannot afford to wait a couple years for a WR to develop. We had a need, we addressed that need. So what if we won't have 30 mill of cap space next year. Who the hell really needs that kind of cap flexibility.
      Sidney Crosby/Desean Jackson/$42M > Sidney Crosby/Bernard Berrian

      Comment


      • #63
        I think D has hockey on the brain at the moment. Sidney Rice?

        Comment


        • #64
          LOL, we haven't even had a visit yet. Corey Smith and Brandon Chillar are supposed to be in Green Bay Monday or Tuesday. But, we're a lot better than the Chiefs so I can understand.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

          Bosanac01

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            Try being a Chiefs fan our big off season move so far is picking up FB Oliver Hoyte off waviers from the Cowboys.
            We resigned Todd Collins and our kicker. And we have Will Demps scheduled to visit!@@!@#

            But I thought Snyder signs everybody : O

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Ha ha. That made me laugh out loud. :D

              My condolences.
              I'm glad you liked it I got bad rep from a Packers fan for saying it.:)

              I was so hurt.:(

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Yeah I think Briggs is on his way back to Chicago.

                He's definately a better player than Bernard, it's arguable which was more important for our success (or lack thereof) next year.
                Oh let's not hide your profusive love for Bernard now...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Desean Jackson is crap. We cannot afford to spend a 1st rounder on him anyways. We have greater needs. What the hell do you want us to do with our money. I find it funny that a cowboys fan is complaining about overpaying. I am just amazed that you would say something that foolish.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    It is interesting that the Vikings and the NFL want the state of Minnesota to pony up 75% of the cost of a new stadium. I wouldn't be suprised if Berrian is playing in Los Angeles in 2011.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                      I'm glad you liked it I got bad rep from a Packers fan for saying it.:)

                      I was so hurt.:(
                      Well, I just gave you + rep for making me laugh. :D

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Oh let's not hide your profusive love for Bernard now...
                        I have a profuse love for both. They are (were) two of my three favorite Bears along with Adewale Ogunleye.


                        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          The best OG in the league??? Hutch??
                          oops I meant the right side. Thought with Mckinnie off and being awesome I probably can't name the LT either.
                          Originally posted by 7-11
                          Originally posted by Renji
                          Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
                          But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            We resigned Todd Collins and our kicker. And we have Will Demps scheduled to visit!@@!@#

                            But I thought Snyder signs everybody : O
                            I thought you guys would have locked up Briggs by now all the talk before FA they would make a run at him?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              Desean Jackson is crap. We cannot afford to spend a 1st rounder on him anyways. We have greater needs. What the hell do you want us to do with our money. I find it funny that a cowboys fan is complaining about overpaying. I am just amazed that you would say something that foolish.
                              You could sub any first round WR if you want. But Desean is not crap and you'll see when he rivals Devin Hester as the best return man in the NFL while being one of the best deep threats in the game.

                              Where should you have used your money? Donte Stallworth is a start.

                              BTW, who exactly are the Cowboys overpaying and wasting their money on? Your boy Berrian is now earning Terrell Owens type money.

                              We just signed Flozell Adams for the same money that Berrian got. ...and Adams is a Pro Bowl tackle and one of the top 10 in the league at a premium position.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I have a profuse love for both. They are (were) two of my three favorite Bears along with Adewale Ogunleye.
                                I admire Hester and Urlacher myself from afar.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information