X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes sign Berrian to 6-year deal

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...to-6-year-deal

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Damn it. Why couldn't he go to Oakland

Comment

**** you Berrian, **** you.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Leaves Chicago a better chance of bringing back Briggs. Boo.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

very good sign for the vikiing berrian automatically upgrade there WR corps greatly. If Tavaris can not succeed with the receivers he has now then they need to start shopping.
          Last edited by Thunder&Lightning; 03-02-2008, 12:49 PM. Reason: dont know why i said williamson at first

Comment

Is this the first WR signing?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

good signing....now they have to get someone who can get him the ball

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Williamson was traded to the Jaguars.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Well that certainly gives them a better receiving group, but can the Jackson do well? I think that is the question now, if he can that offense could be very dangerous.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    Is this the first WR signing?
                    No. Jerry Porter signed with the Jaguars.

Comment

I'm sure they over paid but they need a WR bad so could be worth it.

Comment

Viks need to lay a RD1 pick down and get Derek Anderson!

You have a great running game, solid #1 WR, good deffense, but you can not go deep in the playoffs with a project QB that isnt yet a good passer.

Comment

Oh yeah, thanks Flyboy
                          I'd give you +rep, but I cant because I gave you some for your sig.

Comment

No contract figures released as of yet?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                              **** you Berrian, **** you.
                              QFT....well i hope Tavaris cant use him

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information